Photo

WC in Nassau Bahamas

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 Ceci21

Ceci21
  • 44 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 12:38 AM

Can anyone recommend a WC in Nassau Bahamas?

#2 BahamasTourism

BahamasTourism
    • 2 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 10:05 AM

A good idea would be to contact the Weddings and Honeymoon department at the Bahamas Ministry of Tourism. They are skilled at matching the best wedding coordinators with the right couple. To contact them visit the wedding page on the official website The Bahamas | Explore The Islands Of The Bahamas or click on the link below.

Wedding Services - Bahamas | The Bahamas

#3 Ceci21

Ceci21
      • 44 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 11:33 PM

Thank you for the info! A co-worker of mine recommended "Weddings in the Bahamas". Have you heard of them? Can you give me any feedback on them?

Click the image to open in full size.

#4 march132010

march132010
        • 1,057 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 09:57 PM

Amour Affairs--- Paulette Davis is who i'm using she been great so far!!!!

#5 cruisebride0410

cruisebride0410
          • 178 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 11:35 AM

I am using Anne Marie with Weddings in the Bahamas. She has been great to work with and returns phone calls very quickly. Their prices are very reasonable and they can customize your package. I am only in the beginning stages, but so far I give her a thumbs up!

#6 blaqfyah

blaqfyah
            • 4 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 09:20 AM

I am also looking for a wedding coordinator. I have contacted Wedding in the Bahamas, Annas Fox of Annas Wedding Planning Service, and Paulete of Amour Affairs. Annas Wedding planning seems to always get back to me very quickly and we had an amazing initail planning session. Im still going to follow up with the others. Hopefully they will impress me like Anna did. I'll keep yall posted.

#7 mirandah

mirandah
              • 10 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 03:22 PM

Anna Is great i worked with her as well but then i came across Denise Bastian at the Whyndham and she is fabulous everything is on point for our upcoming wedding in Jan.

#8 classadiva

classadiva
                • 685 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 11:13 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by blaqfyah
                  I am also looking for a wedding coordinator. I have contacted Wedding in the Bahamas, Annas Fox of Annas Wedding Planning Service, and Paulete of Amour Affairs. Annas Wedding planning seems to always get back to me very quickly and we had an amazing initail planning session. Im still going to follow up with the others. Hopefully they will impress me like Anna did. I'll keep yall posted.

Please do....I am wondering if I should get a WC. The Atlantis provides one for free that works with the resort, but I am not sure how much they do with respect to outside vendors and locations.

#9 blaqfyah

blaqfyah
                  • 4 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 11:49 AM

Well I did decided to go with Anna Fox. I actually paid my deposit and reserved the Poop Deck for 6/1/09. Now I have to finish the planning on my end. I'll keep yall updated.

#10 classadiva

classadiva
                    • 685 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 11:58 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by blaqfyah
                      Well I did decided to go with Anna Fox. I actually paid my deposit and reserved the Poop Deck for 6/1/09. Now I have to finish the planning on my end. I'll keep yall updated.

Congrats on firming up things!! I LOVE the food at the Poop Deck...I go there each and every time I visit the Bahamas. I'm sure that your wedding will be just lovely.

I had no idea that they did weddings until I came to this forum. I am considering them as one of the places to have my welcome reception.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users