Photo

Cake Boss on TLC

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Cassie

Cassie
  • 5,341 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 10:17 PM

Has anyone watched Cake Boss on TLC? Did you see tonight's episode with the crazy bridezilla who came in, said her cake was ugly and then destroyed it? I couldn't believe she did that. They make some really pretty cakes though!
    Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

#2 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
    • 1,225 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 10:41 PM

I love this show, and just watched that eposide. She was such a bitch! I couldnt believe her when she destroyed the first cake. I was who would marry her?! lol

#3 Yari

Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 10:45 PM

I like this show too!

#4 Sandra&Mario

Sandra&Mario
        • 336 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 10:55 PM

Oh!! I missed it!!! What a wacko!!!

#5 JoLo908

JoLo908
          • 889 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 12:16 AM

Haha, my mom's friends daughters work in his cake store and were supposedly on the show so my mom has been telling me to watch it. The guys are too funny, and they are so Jersey, I loveeee it! I kind of want to go to the bakery one morning, I think it would be an experience!

#6 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
            • 2,287 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 07:28 AM

Man I've watched that show a few times and I like it. The cakes are beautiful!! I missed what the girl did, but I assumed she ruined the cake! Who the *beep* would do such a thing. And did you see her afterwords, she wouldn't even go and look at her new cake, what a biatch!

#7 Cassie

Cassie
              • 5,341 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 07:58 AM

Yeah he was actually nice enough to make her another cake for that next day, and it was gorgeous, and she wouldn't even go look at it!
                Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

#8 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                • 2,287 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 08:13 AM

I would SO go if I lived anywhere near there. GO!!! lol

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by JoLo908
                  Haha, my mom's friends daughters work in his cake store and were supposedly on the show so my mom has been telling me to watch it. The guys are too funny, and they are so Jersey, I loveeee it! I kind of want to go to the bakery one morning, I think it would be an experience!

#9 Crystalballl

Crystalballl
                  • 406 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 09:02 AM

Ooooh I totally love this show. I think the cakes they make are just amazing!!
                    That bride that destroyed the cake is the true definition of a Bridezilla, OMG I don't know anyone that would do that?! That was just crazy. The replacement cake her made for her was beyond gorgeous. She wouldn't even get off the chair to come and see it and thank him, what a bitch!!!!

#10 Sandra&Mario

Sandra&Mario
                    • 336 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 01:02 AM

I still can't believe they aired that show!! She wouldn't even see her new cake!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I WOULD NOT make her a new one!!! She'd just have to go to Costco and get one herself!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users