Photo

My DIY Hangover/Wedding-Survival Kits *Pics & Templetes*

• Please log in to reply
356 replies to this topic

#51 avb1983

avb1983
  • 82 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 07:20 AM

Awesome job! You inspired me! I found the First Aid Kits at Walmart for 99 cents! I can't wait to make the label now! Thanks for the inspiration!

#52 kellynadam2010

kellynadam2010
    • 187 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 09:39 AM

Those are so cute! My FI also thinks I'm crazy - and I haven't really even started most of my projects yet!

#53 cruisebride0410

cruisebride0410
      • 178 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 10:59 AM

I love all the little stick figures and their sayings. Thats a very cute way to tie the kit together.

#54 OCMDBride05152010

OCMDBride05152010
        • 93 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 12:58 PM

Thank you soooo much for all the details and another way to put it all together. Every time I show my fiance something I want to try he says "that looks complicated"...haha he thinks I'm totally nuts, but I know its all worth it when you have the finished product!

#55 dawnkyeknod

dawnkyeknod
          • 303 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 06:32 PM

Soooo cute! I need a few more posts before I can open the template boo hoo. I love them and i cant wait tomake my own.

#56 dawnkyeknod

dawnkyeknod
            • 303 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 08:30 PM

Ok, so I posted a couple more times ( I was at 140 something... ) and I have 151 now.. but I still can't open them

#57 waltandjean

waltandjean
              • 177 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 10:26 AM

These are awesome! Thank you for sharing this!

#58 dawnkyeknod

dawnkyeknod
                • 303 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 11:11 PM

I was wondering if you have a template for the labels that say "too much.." I like those. Thanks

#59 da.shmoopies

da.shmoopies
                  • 223 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 02:21 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by dawnkyeknod
                    I was wondering if you have a template for the labels that say "too much.." I like those. Thanks
                    Hi. The template for the First Aid kit labels (The one that says "Too much..") is an attachment in the original post. :)

Did you get your downloading issue resolved? Once I hit 150 posts, I didn't have a problem downloading anything.

Deb

#60 da.shmoopies

da.shmoopies
                    • 223 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 02:26 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by OCMDBride05152010
                      Thank you soooo much for all the details and another way to put it all together. Every time I show my fiance something I want to try he says "that looks complicated"...haha he thinks I'm totally nuts, but I know its all worth it when you have the finished product!
                      No kidding. I'm not doing all that much realistically, and the fiance probably STILL thinks I'm going overboard all the time. Men really don't know how much detail goes into a wedding do they? I wanted to save money and time and get married by the justice of the peace, but, nooooo, John wanted to have the whole shooting match... and guess who's doing most of the details? LOL It will be worth it, I agree.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users