Photo

SOLD: Chapstick Tubes (to be filled)

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 VioletVol

VioletVol
  • 151 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 08:19 PM

Hi all! So today I was given a ton of chapstick tubes. If you know how to make your own chapstick or are super anal about everything matching (like me), you can melt some chapstick and pour it into the tubes--put your label on and voila! Okay I have no clue if its that easy, but the lady who gave them to me said it is. I may try the melting idea with some chapstick I have bought, but she gave me a ton and I won't need them all. I will gladly just charge shipping. So if you need them let me know how many and I we can figure out shipping costs.

#2 blana

blana
    • 84 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 02:13 AM

I will totally take some of these! Ive made it before but that was in like junior high. I dont remember it being hard though. How many do you have? I would like probably like 40 but if you dont have that many just let me know. I could just do the girls which would be more like 20.

#3 Tanya Marie

Tanya Marie
      • 334 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 10:50 PM

Do you have a pic? I will take some too! Thanks, you can email me at tanya_armenti@yahoo.com or PM me. Thanks!
        Happily Married after an AMAZING wedding at the Playaca Palace in Playa del Carmen, MX!!!

#4 VioletVol

VioletVol
        • 151 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 10:27 PM

Sorry I haven't been on my computer much today. They are in my car, but I will try to count & take pic tomorrow morning. Pretty sure I have plenty, its a huge box! Hope this helps.

#5 Tanya Marie

Tanya Marie
          • 334 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 11:51 PM

Ok no worries, thanks for letting me know, I will definitely take some if you have them to spare.
            Happily Married after an AMAZING wedding at the Playaca Palace in Playa del Carmen, MX!!!

#6 Jenamie

Jenamie
            • 392 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 12:19 AM

let me know if you have any left over after the other girls are done

I love doing this and yes its WAY eazy!!

#7 VioletVol

VioletVol
              • 151 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 02:04 PM

For some reason I cannot pm unless someone pm's me. (I thought with points, this would go away, but maybe not?--I'll do some searching in a few). Blana, I think it will be $5 to ship to you. You can email me at pennycarter @ gmail.com if you want them.

Tanya, I emailed you the pic (sorry it was on my phone, can't post it from work).

Jenamie, I will let you know if there are any left. I am waiting for a couple people to confirm, if they decide not to, I will let you know!

#8 blana

blana
                • 84 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 04:55 PM

just emailed ya!! :)

#9 betandpjk

betandpjk
                  • 59 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 05:14 PM

Hey Lady,
                    Let me know if you have any leftovers!!!

#10 Jenamie

Jenamie
                    • 392 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 02:46 AM

awesome thank you :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users