Poolside Reception - does it overlook beach?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 jawedding

• 197 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 07:24 PM

SO, I confirmed my poolside reception last week, and I have a question - This might be REALLY stupid, but I looked at the pictures on other threads and couldn't tell - Does the poolside reception area overlook the beach? (Also.. I think someone already confirmed this, but the poolside reception takes place at the pools in the suites section of the hotel right?)

33 People Booked!!

#2 Jill

• 113 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 08:28 PM

I had a poolside reception, yes it is around the pool by the suites. The way it is set up is that the beach and the water is behind the head table! You are close to the beach. It is a great set up and soo much fun, you wont regret choosing the poolside!

#3 tmemise

• 135 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 08:51 PM

I saw the reception on my first night there and it was really nice. Just remember you won't see alot of the beach because its gonna be be at night.

#4 drbrainfreeze

• 813 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 12:23 PM

It is quite beautiful. I had our cake table and dancing between the round tables and the rail, so we were dancing beachside.

Our guests were able to juse go down the stairs and then were right on the beach.

#5 CherylMc

• 211 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 08:50 PM

can you do the poolside reception and not dinner - or do you have to book dinner also
            how much is it for each and what is included??
            Thanks everyone!

#6 jawedding

• 197 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 11:47 PM

i think poolside dancing only (with bar) after dinner is 12pp or something.. if you have the whole thing there, it's 55pp.
              33 People Booked!!

#7 JNL2011

• Site Supporter
              • 101 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 11:12 PM

this might be a silly question but if anyone can answer i would really appreciate it.
                how far advance can you book you ceremony and dinner. I am leaning towards the poolside reception and still not sure about the ceremony site. I know i would like to have the ceremony around 3:00. I was wondering what other peoples expereince was when booking. how far advanced did you book? did you wait till you had you flights booked? is that what is standard? I am not getting married till may 2011 and am just wondering trying to research and be prepared :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users