Photo

Bringing Flowers vs Buying there

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#11 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
  • 2,777 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 04:46 PM

you could use it in your carry on. I'm packing all of mine in hard case luggage w/ paper and bubble wrap.

Future_Mrs2010- I have seen the clay flowers and they are sooo pretty, how do you think they will do travelling? I really liked them bought went against the idea, to afraid they may break during travel.

#12 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
    • 5,521 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 01:38 AM

Im for sure carrying my bouquet. As for boutonnieres and mothers bouquets I will probably pack those or carry all of them in our carry on bags! I dont think it should be a problem carrying them. There is no exposed wire as they are covered in clay and the only wire portion technically is the stem. Im very happy with all of the outcomes so far she is doing an amazing job!!!!!

#13 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
      • 5,521 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 01:46 AM

This is my mothers bouquet. I also got her a matching silk hanky with "mother" on it. She will for sure cry! Its all a surprise and she deserves it! As does my dad but you know moms!!

Lilac Handheld Corsage, Custom Made for Meagan | Fenton Florals

#14 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
        • 2,777 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 04:40 PM

those are SO pretty. they just seem so delicate i'd be terrified the would break during flight

#15 foxytv

foxytv
          • VIP Member
          • 7,740 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 06:19 PM

I love having my bouquet on display at our house now, as well as the BM bouquets. I am ssoo glad that we did Natural Touch flowers. The expense for real flowers I thought was too much for them to die after the wedding. This way, we have a keepsake and I love looking at my beautiful flowers!

We actually didn't use any other flowers for centerpieces, etc. Instead, we used shells and sand and candles, etc.

#16 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
            • 5,521 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 03:34 PM

The clay flowers are very hard to break. if you smash them on the ground.. yes they will break but they are really hard to break. I can not wait to get them!!!

#17 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
              • 2,777 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 03:56 PM

I haven't heard of any girls using them yet so after your wedding you'll have to post a review on them w/ photos and how they do!

Sorry, I used to work for an airline and loved working ramp so I always see things from how they'll be treated once they're out of your hands!

#18 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
                • 5,521 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 03:06 PM

Oh I could only imagine!!! I do not trust anything with any of my wedding items!! LoL.

#19 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
                  • 1,572 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 03:56 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by foxytv
                    I love having my bouquet on display at our house now, as well as the BM bouquets. I am ssoo glad that we did Natural Touch flowers. The expense for real flowers I thought was too much for them to die after the wedding. This way, we have a keepsake and I love looking at my beautiful flowers!

We actually didn't use any other flowers for centerpieces, etc. Instead, we used shells and sand and candles, etc.
                    Me too! I am so glad we did artificial flowers!

My allergies prevent me from having real flowers on my nightstand, but I have my wedding bouquet in a vase and love seeing it every morning!

#20 VioletVol

VioletVol
                    • 151 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 10:16 AM

I've been torn about this too. I'm most likely getting them there, but I certainly understand the desire to take them and get exactly what you want. I like most all flowers, so I don't mind if things don't match exactly, I'm saving all my OCD tendencies for the AHR where I have more control. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users