Photo

New philly/south jersey meetup: July 11!

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 12,151 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 09:25 PM

hey ladies ... our old thread got resurrected with some renewed interest in a meetup. it seems SATURDAY, JULY 11TH is the new date we're attempting a BDW get-together, so i thought i'd start a whole new thread.

in our last attempt, it was pretty well decided that the meetup location would be chickie's & pete's south philly establishment, near the stadiums, and the time we had chosen was 4pm - whenever!

for more info on the meetup location, directions, menu, etc., check out http://www.chickiesa....-philadelphia/

please reply here if you're interested in attending the meetup on july 11th!

[and just in case anyone is interested in joining us, phillybride09 and i happen to be meeting there tomorrow (saturday, june 6, at 4:00) as well. the more the merrier.]

#2 KathleenandDan

KathleenandDan
    • 245 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 01:38 PM

I am in. Can't wait to meet everyone and hear all about your weddings. Bring lots of pictures. The starfish will finally make a trip to Jamaica and not Mexico. Talk to everyone soon. Enjoy your meeting today. I have to work. LOL The more I spend for this wedding the more time I have to do, but so worth it.
      http://tickers.Ticke....da94/event.png

http://www.tickerclu.../808245ee9d.png 18 booked and us makes 20!!!! JULY 17, 2009 Kathleen and Dan

#3 Jamaica0619

Jamaica0619
      • 475 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 05:38 PM

Count me in on July 11th. We will be able to hear about a third wedding - since I will be getting married in a little less than two weeks in Jamaica. And, I will love hearing about everyone's elses weddings/plans
        Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

#4 ddiinnyyeell

ddiinnyyeell
        • 226 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 07:42 AM

I'm definitely interested! I work until 3 that day but I could come afterwards. I'd probably get there between 4:30 and 5
          Danielle & John
          Aventura Spa Palace
          October 30, 2009

Wedding Photos By Bella Luce Photography

#5 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
          • VIP Member
          • 18,452 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:49 AM

Hey girls. i just checked the phillies website and they have a home game at 7pm that night. Chickies will be insanely packed and we probably wont be able to hear each other talk. Do you guys think we should move it to another location?
            ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
            Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
            Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#6 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 12,151 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 05:41 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
              Hey girls. i just checked the phillies website and they have a home game at 7pm that night. Chickies will be insanely packed and we probably wont be able to hear each other talk. Do you guys think we should move it to another location?
              that's probably a good idea. in our last thread i think runners up for location were all still on the philly side, like south street and delaware ave, weren't they?

#7 Jamaica0619

Jamaica0619
              • 475 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 10:43 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by mummergirl
                that's probably a good idea. in our last thread i think runners up for location were all still on the philly side, like south street and delaware ave, weren't they?

I think they were the runner-up locations. I think we figured since some of us are coming from the philly (PA) suburbs and some from Jersey, Philly is the best meeting point.

I'm flexible...a place at either location works for me.
                Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

#8 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                • VIP Member
                • 18,452 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 03:50 PM

umm im not that familiar with those areas so i dont know any places to meet at. I know there's a Champs on Del Ave in the Ikea shopping center. i know there's got to be a ton of other places. anyone else have any ideas?

#9 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
                  • Moderators
                  • 25,218 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                  • LocationSeattle

Posted 16 June 2009 - 03:54 PM

count me out but have a drink for my first anniversary! wish i could make it

#10 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                  • VIP Member
                  • 18,452 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 03:56 PM

Dam your first anniversary is coming up already, that was so fast. it seems like yesterday when you decided to drop Hawaii and do Mexico instead. Good times Good times.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users