• Please log in to reply
2825 replies to this topic

#2661 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 03:12 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sasse75
    Congrats and welcome back to everyone!!!! My photographer has sent us a few teasers so far....the rest are coming for our AHR on Friday Vanessa Lalonde Studios | Fine Art Photography | Vanessa Lazaroff, Waterdown, Burlington, Oakville, Ontario, baby photographer, newborn photographer, wedding photographer, Vintage FIne Art Photography
    love love the pics, your photographer did an amazing job!!! You guys looked amazing....your such a beautiful bride.
    Congrats again!!!!!!!
    http://i1002.photobu..../img-239-1.jpg http://i1002.photobu....0/img-21-1.jpg
    Tracy and Mike

Married and in love all over again!!!!!!
    Happily ever after...

#2662 jk1101

jk1101
    • 2,582 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 03:22 PM

Natasha, Suzy, Sasse - your pictures are awesome! i'm so jealous that I don't have my pro pics yet.

Every day I log onto my photographer site to check.
      Last night it said
      Michele & James
      on the Proof page.
      I was so excited
      but when I clicked on it it said
      Sorry, Michele and James pictures are not up yet....

Talk about a tease....
      I'm seriously foaming at the mouth!!!!

Am I the only April bride having an AHR?
      I can't remember....
      I'm getting my dress back from my mom this weekend -she said it's perfect so I'm wearing it again

Is it Friday yet?

#2663 hoyt75

hoyt75
      • 371 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 03:29 PM

Oh I just love everyone's photo's! And to be honest, just a little bit jealous...

I really need to find the motivation to write my review and order our wedding photo's. Not sure why I've been so lazy about that.

We just had our 1 month anniversary yesterday! Honestly, where does the time go

Can't wait to hear everyone's stories. I know we're all married now, but I enjoy coming to this site to hear what's going on and just kind of chit chat with others.

#2664 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
        • 1,619 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 03:31 PM

Katie,
          Love your pics!!!!!! beautiful bride.

Us too we were really rushed for our after shots as we were losing light real quick. But like you got some amazing shots out of it. But since we were so rushed I never got a picture of the group jumping in the air, ever since I started planning I knew I wanted that shot

Aww Michele, what a huge tease!!! Im sure it'll be up real soon. And when it is better come give us the link!!! sooo excited to see them!!!

I'm with your Hoyt,
          I've been so lazy, none of our pictures our in an album, I still have so many to print. Maybe we're all just soo poped with the wedding planning, and now we know no more planning we're just putting it off. Maybe!!

I love coming on here too, seeing what people are up to and chit chatting.
          also excited to read about everyones ceremony. Probably should wait another week for Nat, or the poor girl will never be able to catch up lol
          http://i1002.photobu..../img-239-1.jpg http://i1002.photobu....0/img-21-1.jpg
          Tracy and Mike

Married and in love all over again!!!!!!
          Happily ever after...

#2665 sasse75

sasse75
          • 168 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 03:35 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by jerseykitten
            Natasha, Suzy, Sasse - your pictures are awesome! i'm so jealous that I don't have my pro pics yet.

Every day I log onto my photographer site to check.
            Last night it said
            Michele & James
            on the Proof page.
            I was so excited
            but when I clicked on it it said
            Sorry, Michele and James pictures are not up yet....

Talk about a tease....
            I'm seriously foaming at the mouth!!!!

I can't remember....
            I'm getting my dress back from my mom this weekend -she said it's perfect so I'm wearing it again

Is it Friday yet?
            We are having an AHR....it's actually this Friday......can't wait!!!!

#2666 hoyt75

hoyt75
            • 371 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 03:35 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by jerseykitten
              No you're not! We were suppose to have our on 4/17 but the roof collapsed right after we had sent out our invites (we got over a foot of snow in Fort Worth, wtf?) so we had to reschedule it to May 22. It's still not guaranteed to be competely done, but there will be a roof and plenty of beer! ** We're having our ahr at our favorite local brewery, so the beer is the most important part! LOL!!

Is it Friday yet?
              I wish!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't believe it's only Tuesday, but atleast it's a pay week!
              Any other brides having an AHR?

#2667 sasse75

sasse75
              • 168 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 03:36 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by caribbeanLover
                love love the pics, your photographer did an amazing job!!! You guys looked amazing....your such a beautiful bride.
                Congrats again!!!!!!!
                Thanks....I'm so in LOVE with them!!!!

#2668 hoyt75

hoyt75
                • 371 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 03:39 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by caribbeanLover
                  But since we were so rushed I never got a picture of the group jumping in the air, ever since I started planning I knew I wanted that shot
                  I didn't get all the shots that I wanted either, I think that's why I'm a little disappointed. Don't get me wrong, they're amazing photos, but I think I had bigger expectations from myself. I started gaining a lot of weight before our wedding (which I stil am for some reason) so I think I look gigantica in our photo's. Bummer.

#2669 echo2_62

echo2_62
                  • 1,049 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 04:20 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by sasse75
                    Congrats and welcome back to everyone!!!! My photographer has sent us a few teasers so far....the rest are coming for our AHR on Friday Vanessa Lalonde Studios | Fine Art Photography | Vanessa Lazaroff, Waterdown, Burlington, Oakville, Ontario, baby photographer, newborn photographer, wedding photographer, Vintage FIne Art Photography
                    Haha okay I'm not entirely sure but I think your photographer may have been my friends sister or wife!!! Well there might be a few different Lalonde families in the area there but the coincidence is bizarre if it's the same people I know!

#2670 sasse75

sasse75
                    • 168 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 05:12 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by echo2_62
                      Haha okay I'm not entirely sure but I think your photographer may have been my friends sister or wife!!! Well there might be a few different Lalonde families in the area there but the coincidence is bizarre if it's the same people I know!
                      Lalonde is her maiden name and her brother's name is Josh....is it the same one?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users