Photo

April 2010 Brides

• Please log in to reply
2825 replies to this topic

#161 jojo194

jojo194
  • 205 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 04:28 PM

Thanks for the suggestions...I will definitely have to look into it as soon as I decide on colors.

#162 sarah310

sarah310
    • 172 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 09:12 PM

so many more April brides!!! so exciting...

Here's a fun site I found to play with colors. just click on the colors on the right -- up to ten times. Multicolr Search Lab - Ide Inc.

anyone start looking at bridesmaid dresses?

#163 GregsBride

GregsBride
      • 333 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 09:22 PM

Wow!! I take the weekend off and come back to tons of new April 2010 brides and two new date twins!!! YAY, this gets me all excited... Welcome to all the new ladies, I'm happy you could join us :)

Erin, I must say that I love the engagement pics and already told you how hot the b-pics were... You had no reason to be nervous!! You make me want to go take them this weekend!!
        ~Christina

#164 doblauvelt

doblauvelt
        • 380 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 02:59 PM

I forgot to tell you guys, I won a photography package from Nora! I'm listed as winner #3 but I got bumped up to #2 because the other couple already booked a photographer.

Free photography contest!! ** UPDATED Winners posted ** - Best Destination Wedding Forum

Now I don't have to worry about booking a photographer, woo hoo!!

#165 ebredhawk

ebredhawk
          • 949 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 03:23 PM

tonya, omg!! that is FANTASTIC! i saw that the contest was going on, but never saw who won!

nora's pictures are GORGEOUS!! you are going to be in great hands! plus that must open up a HUGE gap in your budget.. how incredible! CONGRATS!!!

#166 GregsBride

GregsBride
            • 333 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 03:23 PM

YAY!!!!! Congrats Tonya, I'm so excited for you :) That is a huge thing to cross off your budget!
              ~Christina

#167 jk1101

jk1101
              • 2,582 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 03:59 PM

OMG Congratulations Tonya!!!! That is so awesome! I'm so excited for you!

#168 doblauvelt

doblauvelt
                • 380 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 10:05 AM

Thanks guys! Yes it is a huge budget cut and I'm so happy I'm one of the lucky winners. For awhile I was stressing out about booking a photographer and now I'm really happy to say I don't have to lol.

#169 jk1101

jk1101
                  • 2,582 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 10:36 AM

You are so lucky - I'm spending more on the photographer than almost anything else! I'm not complaining bc it's totally worth it but that's so awesome for you!

#170 ebredhawk

ebredhawk
                    • 949 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 02:15 PM

thought the april thread needed a bump :) every time i see new april brides i think that they need to come join us here!!

everyone still hanging in there? anything new? girls who have had a hard time getting guests to book, any more luck than before?

hope everyone's doing okay! we're creeping into the "less than 8 months" territory for some of you too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users