Jump to content

Photo

April 2010 Brides


  • Please log in to reply
2825 replies to this topic

#1101 echo2_62

echo2_62
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,049 posts

    Posted 10 November 2009 - 12:14 PM

    Tonya your pictures are so cute! Your brother did a really good job! I like that they're very playful and sweet. Hehe, and although I have my bridesmaids dresses already, I was looking at the ones you picked yesterday online just for fun! I really like them!

    #1102 GregsBride

    GregsBride
    • Jr. Member
    • 333 posts

      Posted 10 November 2009 - 01:57 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by shortnsweet7675
      Everything looks wonderful! I love the colors and the feather detail of your invites. It's nice that you will have a friend help you with them.

      And I am sure you can find somewhere to wear your initial shoe choice while you are in Jamaica. They are so cute.
      Thanks, I'm not to sure about wearing them in Jamaica bcuz they are a bit too formal for most of the activities outside of the wedding.


      Quote:
      Originally Posted by doblauvelt
      Christina- I LOVE it all!! Between you BM dress, your invites, the peacock feather, and your shoes... wow, was this all an image you had in your head or was this style you've always wanted?

      Erin- Your dress looks perfect on you! And you were nervous, we told you you had nothing to worry about :)

      OK, so I still have to find a picture for my shoes to show you guys, bear with me. But my brother finished processing the pre-engagement pictures: Pre-Engagement Pictures

      Tell me what you guys think!
      Thanks Tonya!!! I started off initially knowing that I wanted to do a peacock theme, but I wasn't exactly sure where to take it... At first I was going to incorporate to blues and greens into almost everything, but when I changed my dress it sorta dictate a change in my vision... Now the them won't be so obvious colorwise as far as the bridal party's attire is concerned since they will all be wearing neutral colors. I will use the colors for the decor and invites along with the feathers. I did get tons of inspiration from the internet and blogs too :)
      ~Christina

      #1103 caribbeanLover

      caribbeanLover
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,619 posts

        Posted 10 November 2009 - 02:52 PM

        OMG!! I love all of your shoes and BM dress
        Love the invites as well, and the e-shoots came out amazing!!!!! if mine come out looking anything like yours I'll be so happy!!!
        Thanks for sharing!!! :)
        http://i1002.photobu..../img-239-1.jpg http://i1002.photobu....0/img-21-1.jpg
        Tracy and Mike

        Married and in love all over again!!!!!!
        Happily ever after...

        #1104 ebredhawk

        ebredhawk
        • Member
        • 949 posts

          Posted 10 November 2009 - 04:32 PM

          christina, i love every one of your details!! i am in LOVE with the peacock theme.. such rich and beautiful colors! and your BM dress.. holy moly i want one for myself!! and having those colors be accents instead of using them so obviously will be the perfect touch. with a beach wedding, it's gorgeous as it is and any splash of color is just an added bonus!

          tonya, i'm so glad you posted the rest of your pictures because it reminded me that i spaced yesterday and forgot to tell you how beautiful i thought they were! if that's what they look like now, think of what the ones in NYC will look like!

          J and i went to register today and it was soo much fun! he actually got really into it and totally hogged the scanner at williams sonoma!! he's the cook so i guess it's a good thing he got so involved!

          #1105 GregsBride

          GregsBride
          • Jr. Member
          • 333 posts

            Posted 10 November 2009 - 06:47 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by ebredhawk
            christina, i love every one of your details!! i am in LOVE with the peacock theme.. such rich and beautiful colors! and your BM dress.. holy moly i want one for myself!! and having those colors be accents instead of using them so obviously will be the perfect touch. with a beach wedding, it's gorgeous as it is and any splash of color is just an added bonus!!
            Thanks Erin!!! You are too sweet I actually ordered the BM dress for myself in black to wear to my class reunion!!

            I see I forgot to mention how gorgeous you look in your dress :) It's so perfect!!
            ~Christina

            #1106 shortnsweet7675

            shortnsweet7675
            • Jr. Member
            • 483 posts

              Posted 10 November 2009 - 09:03 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by doblauvelt
              But my brother finished processing the pre-engagement pictures: Pre-Engagement Pictures

              Tell me what you guys think!
              Love them! Your brother did a wonderful job.

              #1107 Melidell

              Melidell
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,091 posts

                Posted 10 November 2009 - 10:44 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by doblauvelt
                Christina- I LOVE it all!! Between you BM dress, your invites, the peacock feather, and your shoes... wow, was this all an image you had in your head or was this style you've always wanted?

                Erin- Your dress looks perfect on you! And you were nervous, we told you you had nothing to worry about :)

                OK, so I still have to find a picture for my shoes to show you guys, bear with me. But my brother finished processing the pre-engagement pictures: Pre-Engagement Pictures

                Tell me what you guys think!
                Your pictures are just beautiful. Your brother did a fantastic job on them- you're so lucky to have a brother who could do that for you. Congrats on the great pics!
                Loving married life!

                #1108 caribbeanLover

                caribbeanLover
                • Sr. Member
                • 1,619 posts

                  Posted 11 November 2009 - 01:17 AM

                  Erin, I also forgot to mention how much I love your dress, and how great you look in it!!

                  Someone said they liked my shoes. Thank you!!! they are very comfy, to the point I don't feel the need to break them in, always a bonus!!!
                  http://i1002.photobu..../img-239-1.jpg http://i1002.photobu....0/img-21-1.jpg
                  Tracy and Mike

                  Married and in love all over again!!!!!!
                  Happily ever after...

                  #1109 doblauvelt

                  doblauvelt
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 380 posts

                    Posted 11 November 2009 - 11:00 AM

                    Thanks everyone for checking out the pics! I hope the ones we're taking this weekend will come out just as nice and hopefully it won't be cold out either. I'll keep you guys posted on how it goes.

                    #1110 KimmyG

                    KimmyG
                    • Member
                    • 520 posts

                      Posted 11 November 2009 - 11:52 AM

                      Shortnsweet- you look HOT in your dress. The BM dress you picked out is gorgeous, great choice!!

                      Tonya- i love your pre-engagement pics!! the backyard theme works really well. Enjoy your nyc photoshoot too!

                      Erin- glad to hear the fitting went well. The dress looks awesome on you and the color rocks!! Would you recommend Williams Sonoma as a registry place? I love their baking goods :)
                      ~Where is everyone registering?

                      Christina- i love your peacock theme and BM dresses. so stylish!!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users