Cigar Rollers???

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 finleys7

finleys7
  • 703 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 01:02 PM

Hi all,

Has anyone had a Cigar Roller for the cocktail hour, or any part of the day??

We are getting married at the Iberostar Del Mar and I saw one in the lobby on my trip last May and I wondered if you can hire them for an hour.

Anyone with experience, this would be a big help.

Thanks
    Shannon

YEAH---We Did It! **May 1st, 2010**
    Our Wedding SlideShowMy Wedding Review - Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-58966/My Planning Threadhttp://bestdestinati...ding.com/fo....

#2 JLRJEN

JLRJEN
    • 23 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 11:03 PM

I am thinking of doing the same. If you get any info, please post and I will do the same!

Thanks!

#3 Carolyn

Carolyn
      • 1,235 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 09:40 AM

I was thinking of doing the same thing but it was out of my budget due to the fact that I didn't have to many cigar smokers coming to the wedding. Here is the email to a cigar roller. I hope this helps. He was very quick to getting back to me.
        cancuncd@gmail.com

Also here is a sample of his cigars.
        Supremo cigars mexican tobacco cuban puros havanos

Good Luck I hope this helps you ladies.

#4 pujo28

pujo28
        • 5 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 08:16 PM

Hey, the cigar roller idea sounds great. I think it adds a unique touch to the reception. Something everyone will remember. If anyone knows of their prices or any other info on them, it would be much appreciated.

#5 wedding decor

wedding decor
          • Banned
          • 109 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 10:20 PM

Try Andres Reyes: thekingscigars@prodigy.net.mx

He distribute cigars and has provided rollers for us.

#6 finleys7

finleys7
            • 703 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 05:33 PM

My resort got back to me and said that the guy who is in the lobby will come to the reception. We are now having him at the end instead of cocktail hour, because it will be like a dessert and the wives won't have to smell the husbands for the whole 4 hour party =)

Also we are to cap the roller and say "$150 worth of rolling" and he'll stop rolling once he has reached the mark. Cigars were from $4.50 - 9.00 a cigar.
              Shannon

YEAH---We Did It! **May 1st, 2010**
              Our Wedding SlideShowMy Wedding Review - Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-58966/My Planning Threadhttp://bestdestinati...ding.com/fo....

#7 skadow

skadow
              • Banned
              • 1,853 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 12:59 PM

Pump..Has anyone done this or have any costs associated with it? I am thinking about it for the Aventura Spa and Cove Palace

#8 katrina305

katrina305
                • 91 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 04:43 PM

I am doing this.  I got a quote from Zuniga, www.decocancun.com  I am having my wedding at the Cancun Palace and they are Palace vendors.

#9 skadow

skadow
                  • Banned
                  • 1,853 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 04:55 PM

would you be able to PM me the numbers they gave you? Just looking for a ball park so I am quailify wiether or not its even an option =) or you can email me at sarakadow@yahoo.com

#10 Future Mrs. M

Future Mrs. M
                    • 319 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 08:14 PM

Has anyone used CancunCd? I got their info but want reviews from any previous brides. We are thinking of using them.

Wedding Date 11/12/2010- Riviera Maya - Hacienda Tres Rios

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users