Sign in to follow this  
Clussy75

OOT bag items for the men?

This might be kinda pricey, depending on how many guys you're accomodating, but last time my FI and I went to Mexico, he just HAD to buy one of those rafia cowboy hats to wear around the pool. He never took the stupid thing off :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesr View Post
Crap, they are only 80 cents each on the website, that is awesome. Maybe I will get more from there. Here they are Poker Cards & Chips Set (12) [6699] - $0.80 : FunWorks & Toys Inc.
I was so excited about this until I got to the checkout. It's $35 for shipping unless you can pickup from a store.. looks like the store in only in Canada. poo

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese_diva View Post
I was so excited about this until I got to the checkout. It's $35 for shipping unless you can pickup from a store.. looks like the store in only in Canada. poo
Oh no. How many do you need and when do you need them by. I might be able to go back to that store and get more. He does not have then right now, but he ordered more yesterday. He will give them to me for $2 each. But, when you add on the shipping to you from me, it might be worth it to just pay the $35 in shipping.