Back from RIU Clubhotel Negril

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ashley173

• 16 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 04:30 PM

Just got back from RIU Clubhotel Negril. Our wedding was wonderful. Very few complaints--overall it was everything that I wanted. Any questions, feel free to ask!

#2 baj

• 1,555 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 05:44 PM

congrat's on your wedding Ashley, I am getting married at the riu clubhotel in March 2010 so glad to hear that everything went well and can't wait to see your photo's and read your reveiw.

Is there anything that you would of changed if you were planning it all again?

Did you have the private reception?

Were you up graded?

There were some recent reviews on Trip Adviser about some people having thing's stolen from their rooms in Block 4, did you hear anything about it whilst you were there?

#3 ~*Lisa*~

• 2,287 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 09:28 PM

Congrats on your wedding! We're getting married there in Jan 2010. Can't wait to see some of your pics!!! :) :)

#4 jamaica2010ms

• 46 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 01:39 PM

Please do share some pics and the pros/cons! I'm still deciding between the RIU Club and Tropical Palace...so any help is welcomed!

#5 chelsietroendle

• 1 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 10:47 AM

I am getting married here march 20, 2012 what did you do for your reception?

#6 msanaberry1

• 12 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 02:47 PM

I'm so excited to book my wedding at riu negril! do you have any pictures we could see?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users