Does anyone have this Kenneth Cole bathing suit from VS?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 jackobelle

• 359 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by Jacilynda
    I think it looks good on you!!! I think black might be sexier on you than the pink though.

theres just somethin about black!
    I agree!! I think it looks great on you, but I think it would be even better in black! Black is more classic.

#12 KarenM

• 1,920 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 11:21 AM

Agreed! You look amazing (& I like black too)! I don't think it looks too short in the torso, but only you know how it feels on. Would exchanging it for a medium help there? I wish VS carried all their bathing suits in stores, would make life so much easier. Good luck!

#13 jetsbride

• 794 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 02:15 PM

It looks awesome but I agree with the other girls...black is the way to go!

#14 ~Angela~

• 4,172 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 11:06 PM

I wonder if I exchange it now, if the black would come before I leave for Jamaica on the 4th of July. I also do not have a tan right now ....

Is VS quick with exchanges??

#15 ~Angela~

• 4,172 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 11:07 PM

Also, thank you soooo much for the honest opinions! I truly appreciate them!

#16 jessla

• 14 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 10:23 PM

It looks awesome on you! I wish I could pull off that bathing suit! What you could do is order the black one now, and then return the pink one when it comes in. That way, if it doesn't come in in time, you'll have the pink one. And then you can just return the black one.

Also, I know someone else mentioned it, but they carry similar bathing suits to that one at VS stores (they do at the one I work), and they're all on clearance now! The only problem is you can't exchange online orders in store. But you could buy the black, or another dark color there, and then send the pink one back to online.

#17 ~Angela~

• 4,172 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 10:27 PM

Maybe I can make it to a VS store before I leave. I am in Ontario, Canada so that requires a trip to the States. I might be able to swing it before July 4th!

#18 *Nadine*

• 5,466 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 05:18 PM

I like the pink on you! But then again im a fan of bright colors, esp in bathing suits! It looks fantastic on you, you can totally pull it off :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users