Photo

Iberostar Grand Hotel Paraiso, has anyone been?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 mellibean

mellibean
  • 69 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 02:35 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Just Martha
    Coincedence! I just got an email from my TA...she gave us an idea to look in to booking the honeymoon villas for a night or two before we leave. She sent me pictures...the place is really pretty. I emailed her back asking if I could post her pictures on here.

I will post them when she gives me the ok....the decor is very modern and very pretty!
    oh yeah! i read about the honeymoon villas on someones post on tripadvisor but they said that they were still being built.
    cant wait to see the pics!

#12 Martha

Martha
    • VIP Member
    • 3,906 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 02:53 AM

The honeymoon villas are suppose to be completed this summer. She sent me like 40 pictures...Some are different angles of one area. I am going to go through them tomorrow and post one of each area. If you all want more of an area, I will post them, but it will take me forever to do all of them.

#13 mellibean

mellibean
      • 69 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 03:07 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Just Martha
        The honeymoon villas are suppose to be completed this summer. She sent me like 40 pictures...Some are different angles of one area. I am going to go through them tomorrow and post one of each area. If you all want more of an area, I will post them, but it will take me forever to do all of them.
        or if you want you can email them all to me and post a couple on here if that is easier?

#14 shannonkay

shannonkay
        • 7 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 05:55 PM

The Grand is magnificent. We are getting married there 9/9 and visited 8/8. We loved it and I recommend it above all others. The honeymoon villas are incredible but they are right by the jungle, off the beach, and a walk from everything else. Just an fyi.

#15 KimmyG

KimmyG
          • 520 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 10:53 PM

I'd love to learn more about this resort as a honeymoon option. Anyone know any links to bdw reviews on this resort? share if you've been here!

#16 sunset78

sunset78
            • 1,280 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 07:35 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by KimmyG
              I'd love to learn more about this resort as a honeymoon option. Anyone know any links to bdw reviews on this resort? share if you've been here!
              For more Iberostar reviews and pics check out
              IBEROSTAR HOTELS & RESORTS MESSAGE BOARD | IBEROSTAR REVIEWS & PHOTOS - Index

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users