Dreams Palm Beach?

• Please log in to reply
789 replies to this topic

#281 natalie7

natalie7
  • Site Supporter
  • 298 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 09:46 AM

What date do you have reserved at the elegance in 2011??

#282 bamcandr

bamcandr
    • 43 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 02:17 PM

Hey everyone,

I am trying to decide to have my wedding at Majestic or Dreams Palm Beach....I don't know much about the private receptions at Dreams. Can anyone help me? Does anyone have any emails from the W.C. on specific places/prices for the private parties? I am planning on having anywhere from 30-60 if that matters? Any info. would be greatly appreciated! Thanks :) p.s. I am looking to have it in june 2011 so I'm getting nervous that I haven't confirmed a date anywhere yet!

#283 cindyklassen123

cindyklassen123
      • 40 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 10:04 AM

i didn't see any white drapeing at the gazebo, there was some at the wedding i saw along the beach.

Originally Posted by MysTea 

Overall....How was the site? Did the gazebo have that white drapeing? did u see a wedding while you were there?

#284 elizabethrodriguez314

elizabethrodriguez314
        • 232 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 06:42 PM

ANYONE GET THE EXTRA PRICING FOR 2011 YET?

#285 MysTea

MysTea
          • 559 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 06:36 AM

Originally Posted by elizabethrodriguez314 

ANYONE GET THE EXTRA PRICING FOR 2011 YET?

Yes on the website its right next to the old prices..it says 2011 underneath....

**Dreams Palm Beach HERE WE COME!!! 11.01.2010**

#286 MysTea

MysTea
            • 559 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 06:36 AM

Oh wait... Are talking about the Extra Extra's?

**Dreams Palm Beach HERE WE COME!!! 11.01.2010**

#287 elizabethrodriguez314

elizabethrodriguez314
              • 232 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 08:04 AM

YES EXTRAS EXTRAS

Originally Posted by MysTea 

Oh wait... Are talking about the Extra Extra's?

#288 engagedjuly30th

engagedjuly30th
                • 24 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 12:16 PM

I've e-mailed DPB and filled out their request form several times and finally heard back today.  We'd like to get married in March 2011, and the response I rec'd today was that they won't be booking until the end of March 2010 and they'll keep my info on file?

Dear Guest,  

Receive a warm greeting from Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana.

We would like to thank you for selecting us as the perfect spot for this unique celebration and look forward to welcoming you and your guests to our beautiful resort. Please find enclosed the information of our wedding packages as well as the requirements established to get married in the Dominican Republic.

Unfortunately we do not have those days available.

Please note prices for 2010 are subject to change without previous notification. On the other hand, the judge will not start booking weddings until the end of March 2010. We are able to keep your information in file until that time in order to secure the date for you.

If you decide to get married at our beautiful resort, please send us back the wedding reservation form filled out completely by email, along with the Credit Card Authorization form in order to charge the wedding deposit (See Packages). The wedding will be considered confirmed only when you receive a written communication stating so.

Guests who will attend the wedding ceremony from other resorts should pay US$ 89 per person which is the special wedding day pass fee.

The couple is required to be in the Resort at least 3 days prior the wedding day (Sundays or Holidays do not apply).

In case of a civil ceremony, please be advised that usually morning hours are available due to governmental duty of the judge.For your legal documentation, we recommend to contact “Wedding Documentation (WE DO)”, for a fast and reliable service with translations and consular legalization of the required documents.  You can e-mail Mrs. Isabel Gonzalez at isagon@wedo.com.do, their web site is, www.wedo.com.do.

Once the documents are received from the Dominican consulate they must be faxed to the weddings department in order to guarantee they are correct and valid for the judge. We will add them to your file, also please bring all the original documents to give to the judge upon your arrival to our resort.

Should you have further questions please do not hesitate to contact us and we will gladly help you.

Have a Great day!

Yeisy Carpio 
                  Weddings Assistant/ Asistente de Bodas
                  Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana
                  Tel.: (809) 552-6000 Ext. 1419  Fax: (809) 468 - 2151

weddings1.drepb@dreamssresorts.com
                  http://www.dreamsresorts.com

#289 Canadiansandy

Canadiansandy
                  • 355 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 02:42 PM

Huh? That response doesn't make any sense! I'd definitely email them back to clarify. We booked our wedding for May 2011 in June of this year, so they definitely book at least a year away. It could be that March is completely booked, but her email is confusing.

Sandy & Aaron ~ May 4, 2011 ~ Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana ------ Bride & Groom + 30 booked! (and counting)

#290 jaimeLe318

jaimeLe318
                    • 59 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 02:56 PM

I'm really confused........ why would they say not until the end of March 2010 ?! That makes no sense. Hmmm.Yeisy got confused with a couple of my emails but this is definitely worse.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users