Sign in to follow this  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilly76 View Post
I was planning to print them from the computer, but then I saw these today at the store and they were inexpensive, so I thought, oh, this is so much easier, lol!! Obviously I've never done this before! I think I'll just cut them out and paste them on, I think they'll look fine. Thank you for your help!
Did you get them figured out? Be careful when glueing vellum, sometimes, you can see where the glue is. I used a Xyron machine (it's a sticker maker) for mine. I'm back so just PM is you need extra help.

Thanks stephanie. I just ended up using these tabs that are like double sided tape I think. I found them in the scrapbooking section. They worked. Mine are all done, there not as perfect and beautiful as yours,lol, but for my first project, I'm pretty happy with them. I'll post pictures when I post everything later. I wish I had bought a paper cutter like you had mentioned, that was such a pain in the butt cutting everything and I wanted it all to be perfect! I'll have to remember that for next time!

I just realized that I have some beautiful scrapbooking paper I got for Mother's day. I think I will use that to make guest book pages. Thank you posting your page, I would have never thought of it, otherwise!

Great job, I love the colors. I'm just realizing that I've integrated color into every aspect of my wedding except for my DIY guestbook. I'm definitely rethinking my design options. Thanks for sharing.