Sign in to follow this  

I really fell in love with the guest book idea from The Guest Book Store, but I didn't need a book as large as they provide, so I decided to make my own..

You can see the ones from the guest book store here: Welcome to the Guestbook Store!

My take:

Click the image to open in full size.

I know you all like to have the details, so here they are:

Products used:

Card Stock - (Blue) Stampin' Up Cool Carribbean (to be discontinued June 30)

Patterned Paper - Crate Paper, Carnival Collection (the green is the backside of the orange) - I just found out they discontinued this collection. Very hard to find it now.

Quote - Creative Memories

Stamp - "Wish" - Stampin' Up.

Background Card - 6" x 6"

Photo Mat (Pattern) - 4" x 3"

Photo Mat (Green) - 3.75" x 2.5"

Wish Mat (Pattern) - 4.5" x 2.75"

Wish Mat (Blue) - 4.25" x 2.5"

Any questions, suggestions, comments let me know.... This is the first one I've done. I don't think I need to add anything, but you never know. I will make a whole 12x12 scrapbook of our trip & some of the non-pro pictures after the wedding, and these pages will be placed in there.

Stephanie

that's exactly what I was planning to do...thanks for showing how to!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
that's exactly what I was planning to do...thanks for showing how to!
You are very welcome... I only need 9 of them, so I didn't see buying on of the books.

I think I might make a 1 page for Jason and then one page for me - so that we can write down our wishes to each other or something. Might be a great way to record those in the moment feelings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anacgarcia View Post
OMG Stephanie!! such a great idea!! I'd love to do that but I have too many things on my head right now.. let's see if I have time!!
You can totally do this - well, if you don't need many - the longest part is all the cutting. I did one, took all the measurements and now I will just do them in a production line type of thing. Really - 15 minutes tops per page.

15 minutes per page, this might have to wait until my programs are made, I have 140 already rsvp'd