Sign in to follow this  

I really fell in love with the guest book idea from The Guest Book Store, but I didn't need a book as large as they provide, so I decided to make my own..

You can see the ones from the guest book store here: Welcome to the Guestbook Store!

My take:

Click the image to open in full size.

I know you all like to have the details, so here they are:

Products used:

Card Stock - (Blue) Stampin' Up Cool Carribbean (to be discontinued June 30)

Patterned Paper - Crate Paper, Carnival Collection (the green is the backside of the orange) - I just found out they discontinued this collection. Very hard to find it now.

Quote - Creative Memories

Stamp - "Wish" - Stampin' Up.

Background Card - 6" x 6"

Photo Mat (Pattern) - 4" x 3"

Photo Mat (Green) - 3.75" x 2.5"

Wish Mat (Pattern) - 4.5" x 2.75"

Wish Mat (Blue) - 4.25" x 2.5"

Any questions, suggestions, comments let me know.... This is the first one I've done. I don't think I need to add anything, but you never know. I will make a whole 12x12 scrapbook of our trip & some of the non-pro pictures after the wedding, and these pages will be placed in there.

Stephanie

that's exactly what I was planning to do...thanks for showing how to!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
that's exactly what I was planning to do...thanks for showing how to!
You are very welcome... I only need 9 of them, so I didn't see buying on of the books.

I think I might make a 1 page for Jason and then one page for me - so that we can write down our wishes to each other or something. Might be a great way to record those in the moment feelings.

looks so good- i have been trying to get our polaroid guestbook together this weekend too!

OMG Stephanie!! such a great idea!! I'd love to do that but I have too many things on my head right now.. let's see if I have time!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anacgarcia View Post
OMG Stephanie!! such a great idea!! I'd love to do that but I have too many things on my head right now.. let's see if I have time!!
You can totally do this - well, if you don't need many - the longest part is all the cutting. I did one, took all the measurements and now I will just do them in a production line type of thing. Really - 15 minutes tops per page.

15 minutes per page, this might have to wait until my programs are made, I have 140 already rsvp'd

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • I admire brave brides. I'm generally afraid of a wedding. Breaking outdated rules is cool. You're good😇
    • My wedding date is set for the next April. The ceremony will be held on the beach too. I chose a dress style but not sure about the accessories like a crown and the need for a warm cape. The open back wedding dresses https://www.cathytelle.com/category/wedding-dresses/?filter_back=open&query_type_back=or  help me to choose, please! I like the third dress just with the location on the beach, like I'm dreaming about. In case of bad weather, I need to pick up a cape, so where can I find it? Only a new thing will fit, cause my grany is very superstitious (( I will be grateful for the web-addresses of jewelry shop with good reputation
    • Hello, I'm looking to have feedback about decorations for your wedding at Barcelo Maya Palace. We are getting married in Dec 2020, and I tried to get info from WC for what it's included as decoration for mint breeze or Straberry Package. It seems to be normal to pay extra for everything, but before to go further, i would like to now what basically come included?? I'm looking to know what is included for table decorations (center, if it's looking the same on when you go at a restaurant a la carte, table sheet white or colored), huppa for beach wedding (white or color), deco for chair, etc? Did you had to pay an extra to bring your own decorations? Did you pay an extra to have your reception in a beach restaurant? And what about a beach reception? Are the lights are included ?your help will be really appreciated!    Thank you
    • If you use the search function for those locations you may better be able to find something. What exactly are you looking for? Recs on photographers?
    • Hello wedding review perusers, If you are considering Romantic Planet Vacations as your wedding planner/coordinator... Stop turn around and RUN!!! We got married in Playa del Carmen, Mexico on July 9th 2019 and had the worst experience dealing with this company.    We had Vanessa and she was terrible with her customer service edicate.  There were several times when she was unresponsive and unavailable without any prior notice. We had several emails excusing herself for her absence.     First off, this company works on commissions from the vendors so they are not really working for you but to set up weddings that will profit them the most. Because of this, our entire experience dealing with the hotel and reception staff regarding anything room related was awful. Their continued response was you didn’t pay us any money so any and all changes have to be made by them (which ALWAYS INCURRED ADDITIONAL FEES). And guess what Vanessa was not helpful and unresponsive.    The $1000 Air flight credit is a SCAM. Thats incorrect for me to say. What I should say is please make sure you read all of the fine print very, very carefully. They will do everything in their power to not give you all the necessary details until they are no longer responsible for giving you the flight credit. Vanessa was going to set up the return flight for the credit but she stopped returning phone calls and emails so how were we supposed to book it without a person to book it with.    In short, Vanessa said she was going to take care of a lot of things that she didn’t. She would not respond to our phone calls and the hotels phone calls when situations came up during our wedding stay, leaving us to deal with the hotel. We contacted their management and to see if they would want to rectify anything before posting our negative reviews and to put it bluntly they could give 2 Sh***.   It is very difficult to express how terrible the experience was in a short review without seeming petty. I am giving our wedding email in hopes that any person that wants a better picture of what our experience was can email us and we are more than happy to share any of the correspondences between us. To help us filter through the Spam all email should contain the following subject line: Please helps with your experience!!!   Thank you Oliver And Claudia  Oliver.and.Claudia2003@gmail.com
  • Topics