Sign in to follow this  
Martha

What Are Your Mothers Wearing?

My mom is wearing just a simple sundress - she's a full figured woman, whio is always hot. She could be hot when it's 10 degrees outside. This is the one that she picked - dressbarn In Store Styles Women Sorry, link didn't work, click on the first black and white photo.

I think it's going to be very "cool" and she did look really nice in it.

Cain's Ma is wearing a halter dress in blue and white stripes. I pretty much left what people wore up to them.. However all the guys decided to wear the same time outfit as Cain.. lol Probably because they think they are his un-official groomsmen. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Martha View Post
That is pretty! I bet the waistline is very flattering also. Thanks! I never even thought about Dress Barn!
Thank you. She wanted something she could wear again, and she's totally not a fancy person - would have worn a tee shirt and capris if I would have let her. When we went to DB - they had a really good selection - she actually ended up with 3 dresses that day. Gotta love her for trying to make me happy.

I am glad you started this thread Martha! My mom is asking me constantly what she should wear and I don't have any ideas. I am hoping to get some ideas from all of you! Thanks again!!

Kate that outfit is amazing!! so perfect for a mom, may I ask you how much did it cost?

My mom is (most likely) wearing this dress: Studio 1940® watercolor side-ruched dress at Fashion Bug - Visit fashionbug.com for affordable women's clothing in plus, misses, juniors, maternity and girls sizes

I actually saw it for her when I was out shopping by myself and she was working out of town. It totally looks like her, and I couldn't pass it up at $50 with a 40% off coupon!!!!

Amy

Quote:
Originally Posted by amym567 View Post
My mom is (most likely) wearing this dress: Studio 1940® watercolor side-ruched dress at Fashion Bug - Visit fashionbug.com for affordable women's clothing in plus, misses, juniors, maternity and girls sizes

I actually saw it for her when I was out shopping by myself and she was working out of town. It totally looks like her, and I couldn't pass it up at $50 with a 40% off coupon!!!!

Amy
That's a really cute dress - and what a great price. I wish we had FB here, I had then in PA, but there isn't one close now.