What Are Your Mothers Wearing?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Martha

Martha
  • VIP Member
  • 3,906 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 03:27 PM

I want my mom to be comfy, but still to look classy. I can't find anything I like...Ideas?

#2 RAENJAY

RAENJAY
    • 550 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 23, 2007
    • Wedding Location:RIU Cabo
    • LocationCharlotte

Posted 27 May 2007 - 05:04 PM

My mom is wearing just a simple sundress - she's a full figured woman, whio is always hot. She could be hot when it's 10 degrees outside. This is the one that she picked - dressbarn In Store Styles Women Sorry, link didn't work, click on the first black and white photo.

I think it's going to be very "cool" and she did look really nice in it.
    Stephanie & Jason ~ RIU Palace ~ Cabo San Lucas
    June 23, 2007
    Visit our wedding slideshow Stephanie & Jason
    Photography by Jose "Pepe" Lima

#3 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 05:07 PM

Cain's Ma is wearing a halter dress in blue and white stripes. I pretty much left what people wore up to them.. However all the guys decided to wear the same time outfit as Cain.. lol Probably because they think they are his un-official groomsmen. :-)

#4 Martha

Martha
      • VIP Member
      • 3,906 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 05:07 PM

That is pretty! I bet the waistline is very flattering also. Thanks! I never even thought about Dress Barn!

#5 RAENJAY

RAENJAY
        • 550 posts
        • LocationCharlotte

Posted 27 May 2007 - 05:11 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Just Martha
        That is pretty! I bet the waistline is very flattering also. Thanks! I never even thought about Dress Barn!
        Thank you. She wanted something she could wear again, and she's totally not a fancy person - would have worn a tee shirt and capris if I would have let her. When we went to DB - they had a really good selection - she actually ended up with 3 dresses that day. Gotta love her for trying to make me happy.
        June 23, 2007

#6 -Kate-

-Kate-
        • VIP Member
        • 7,676 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 11:09 PM

My mom is going to wear this:
          Watters & Watters | Bridesmaid Gown Collection | Style 9438 | Dupioni silk two-piece suit with portrait collar and side wrap rouched jacket with crystal buttons, full a-line skirt. <P>Also available in Silk Shantung as style 9938.

I'm the only daughter - she wants to be dressed up so I said GO FOR IT!!

#7 AmyInMI

AmyInMI
          • 547 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 11:47 PM

I am glad you started this thread Martha! My mom is asking me constantly what she should wear and I don't have any ideas. I am hoping to get some ideas from all of you! Thanks again!!
            http://i77.photobuck....nsetkiss-1.jpg
            Amy & Aaron
            May 10, 2008
            Dreams Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico

#8 anaderoux

anaderoux
            • 3,220 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 12:40 AM

Kate that outfit is amazing!! so perfect for a mom, may I ask you how much did it cost?

#9 amym567

amym567
              • 403 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 01:19 AM

My mom is (most likely) wearing this dress: Studio 1940® watercolor side-ruched dress at Fashion Bug - Visit fashionbug.com for affordable women's clothing in plus, misses, juniors, maternity and girls sizes

I actually saw it for her when I was out shopping by myself and she was working out of town. It totally looks like her, and I couldn't pass it up at $50 with a 40% off coupon!!!!

Amy

#10 RAENJAY

RAENJAY
                • 550 posts
                • LocationCharlotte

Posted 28 May 2007 - 06:48 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by amym567
                My mom is (most likely) wearing this dress: Studio 1940® watercolor side-ruched dress at Fashion Bug - Visit fashionbug.com for affordable women's clothing in plus, misses, juniors, maternity and girls sizes

I actually saw it for her when I was out shopping by myself and she was working out of town. It totally looks like her, and I couldn't pass it up at $50 with a 40% off coupon!!!!

Amy
                That's a really cute dress - and what a great price. I wish we had FB here, I had then in PA, but there isn't one close now.
                June 23, 2007

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users