#31 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 5,369 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 11:48 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by paraisobeachbride2009
    Yael - Tabatha and Napoleon? Yeah, I love them too! I believe that you are correct, they do do "Rock the Reception". :)
    YES - i love them!

#32 Chanti

Chanti
    • 310 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 11:50 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by YaelM
      YES - i love them!
      So do I! Very original choreographers.

#33 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 12:21 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by paraisobeachbride2009
        Yael - Tabatha and Napoleon?
        I think you meant Tabather and Napolean. LOL- I love Kat Dealy.

They seriously are awesome. I thought some of their choreography was the best last year- Katie and Josh with the military letter one. Tear! Chelsea and Neil with the "Keep Bleeding..keep keep bleeding". Everytime I hear that song I think of their dance. Amazing.

What the heck is Rock the Reception? IF this is a show they do I must find it stat!!!

They also choreographed a big dance for America's Best Dance Crew last season.
        Happily married since 2008

#34 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
        • 5,649 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 12:44 PM

Rachel - haha yeah, that gets me everytime...love the TabathER. Everytime Cat says a name with an "a" sound at the end, she does ER, actually it seems like a lot of British people do that and I find it absolutely adorable lol. Good to know I'm not the only one.

I think Rock the Reception is on TLC. It's basically a show about couples who get professional coreographers to coreograph their wedding dance in to something totally unique. I think it's an awesome idea! :)

#35 Scott-Pierre

Scott-Pierre
          • 456 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 09:59 AM

If you missed the first episode, search for it on You Tube. Almost all of the previous episodes, from last season, have been put on there by someone.

#36 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
            • 5,649 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 11:05 AM

Anyone watch the auditions last night? There were a lot of great dancers! I particularly loved the girl who almost made in to the top 20 last year (she did a ballroom routine and it was SPICY!!) and a plethora of contemporary dancers that were amazing too!

Guess who's on the next audition episode...Sex! hahaha That guy is so delusional! :P

#37 boscobel

boscobel
              • VIP Member
              • 24,213 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 11:11 AM

I watched it and it is def my favorite reality show. I could watch just that for days and days. I love the good and the bad the same!

I liked the girl and guy that you just referenced, I can't remember their names.

But I was also reminded of the girl from last year that i liked - Comfort! I don't know how I forgot her earlier, since she was one of my faves all along. I hope there is someone like her this year. Hip hop is my favorite, and I really like when a gril can do it as well as a guy, and she was so good at the other dances as well!

#38 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 5,369 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 11:27 AM

watched last night - yay so fun! I feel like there are a ton of great dancers and cant wait to see who actually makes it to the top 20

How funny was Tycee (sp?) the judge on the Florida auditions. I loled at all his comments

#39 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
                  • 5,649 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 11:34 AM

Carly - I loved Comfort, she was amazing at hip hop routines (which are usually my favorite style to watch too)!

Yael - Omg, Tyce was hilarious! I agree, there are a ton of great dancers this year and I can't wait to find out who makes it in to the top 20! :)

#40 BachataBride

BachataBride
                    • Banned
                    • 9,310 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 11:40 AM

I thought this was a Thursday night show?? I'm pretty sure when I set my PVR it was for Thursday!! Are there 2 shows a week during auditions?? I'm so confused! lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users