Sign in to follow this  
Adlergray

What do you wear to your shower?

Being one of the first of my friend to get married in a long time. I haven't been to many showers lately. What are people wearing?(pics please!!)

i dont think i have any pics on this computer but i wore a dress. actually i think i posted a thread on my shower on here somewhere. it seems like a lot of girls wear cute dresses like sundresses for outside showers. just find a casual dress nothing too fancy. do you have any idea where your shower is gonna be? mine was a surprise so i just made sure i was dressed up everywhere i went the closer to my wedding.

Danielle that's a riot you dressed up for everything. I actually wore jeans and a tshirt since I have NO CLUE! Apparently I was going to my godson's choir performance at a Marine Corp function.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlergray View Post
Its going to be a formal tea at nice hotel. So I was thinking a cute white/cream cocktail dress?
Click the image to open in full size.

soooooooooooooo cute! Is that bcbg? Thats just perfect Jillian, esp for a tea/luncheon. Ok now I need that dress too. ha

Jillian-that dress is perfect! Where did you find that? I want something like that for my legal ceremony at the courthouse. My colors are black, white, and hot pink so my shower dress (my shower is the 30th) is a black strapless BCBG cocktail dress and I am wearing Betsey Johnson black, hot pink, and white shoes with it.