Photo

So I dont have an IPOD...

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 divadivine25

divadivine25
  • 427 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 05:48 PM

So what will I do for music at the ROR? I can totally make cd's, but will I need to bring a player as well?
    And will the cords fit in the outlet?

#2 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
    • 813 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 07:52 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by divadivine25
      So what will I do for music at the ROR? I can totally make cd's, but will I need to bring a player as well?
      And will the cords fit in the outlet?
      Chandlyn has a CD player that you can use. Cords are the same in the US. No worries!!

#3 divadivine25

divadivine25
      • 427 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 08:11 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by drbrainfreeze
        Chandlyn has a CD player that you can use. Cords are the same in the US. No worries!!
        Thank you amazingly beautiful bride!!!!

Did you use it for the ceremony and reception? If you used it at all...

#4 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 18 May 2009 - 08:45 PM

divadivine, can you stop using symbols in all your posts...it is causing search problems and now i have to manually go back and edit all posts that you have made.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
        • 813 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 08:46 PM

Thank you :-) We actually did no use it at all. We had the steel drum band for the ceremony and after that we just used our Ipod and docking station, then for the reception we did the same.

We did use their sound system for our vows and whatnot and it was loud and clear. I did hear/see a girl get married the day before me and they used the CD player, I believe, and it was very loud and seemed to work well - so you are all set!! You are going to love it and I can't wait to hear all about it ;-)

Just remember - do NOT stress and have a great time!!

#6 divadivine25

divadivine25
          • 427 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 09:17 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by drbrainfreeze
            Thank you :-) We actually did no use it at all. We had the steel drum band for the ceremony and after that we just used our Ipod and docking station, then for the reception we did the same.

We did use their sound system for our vows and whatnot and it was loud and clear. I did hear/see a girl get married the day before me and they used the CD player, I believe, and it was very loud and seemed to work well - so you are all set!! You are going to love it and I can't wait to hear all about it ;-)

Just remember - do NOT stress and have a great time!!
            Thank you so much! That info has helped a lot :.) I don't have an Ipod and buying one seemed like a waste knowing that neither of us would ever use it again most likely.

#7 Marnie&Peter

Marnie&Peter
            • 302 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 07:45 PM

I would just like to add tho that when I was talking with Chandalyn thru emails prior to our wedding she told me that you wouldnt be able to use the cd player at all during your pool side reception. im not too sure what your reception plans were and whether or not this is accurate.

#8 Scott-Pierre

Scott-Pierre
              • 456 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 12:48 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Marnie&Peter
                I would just like to add tho that when I was talking with Chandalyn thru emails prior to our wedding she told me that you wouldnt be able to use the cd player at all during your pool side reception. im not too sure what your reception plans were and whether or not this is accurate.
                Thanks for the heads up! We are doing the poolside, so I guess we will go and buy a Bose Ipod player just to be on the safe side.

#9 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
                • 813 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 09:54 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Scott-Pierre
                  Thanks for the heads up! We are doing the poolside, so I guess we will go and buy a Bose Ipod player just to be on the safe side.
                  I would!! Great sound and you can use it when you get back!

#10 tmemise

tmemise
                  • 135 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 06:36 PM

I was going to buy the docking station as well but changed my mind. Word to the wise..spend the money on a good system, there is a big diffrence in quality of sound.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users