Sign in to follow this  
divadivine25

So I dont have an IPOD...

Quote:
Originally Posted by divadivine25 View Post
So what will I do for music at the ROR? I can totally make cd's, but will I need to bring a player as well?
And will the cords fit in the outlet?
Chandlyn has a CD player that you can use. Cords are the same in the US. No worries!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbrainfreeze View Post
Chandlyn has a CD player that you can use. Cords are the same in the US. No worries!!
Thank you amazingly beautiful bride!!!!

Did you use it for the ceremony and reception? If you used it at all...

divadivine, can you stop using symbols in all your posts...it is causing search problems and now i have to manually go back and edit all posts that you have made.

Thank you :-) We actually did no use it at all. We had the steel drum band for the ceremony and after that we just used our Ipod and docking station, then for the reception we did the same.

We did use their sound system for our vows and whatnot and it was loud and clear. I did hear/see a girl get married the day before me and they used the CD player, I believe, and it was very loud and seemed to work well - so you are all set!! You are going to love it and I can't wait to hear all about it ;-)

Just remember - do NOT stress and have a great time!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbrainfreeze View Post
Thank you :-) We actually did no use it at all. We had the steel drum band for the ceremony and after that we just used our Ipod and docking station, then for the reception we did the same.

We did use their sound system for our vows and whatnot and it was loud and clear. I did hear/see a girl get married the day before me and they used the CD player, I believe, and it was very loud and seemed to work well - so you are all set!! You are going to love it and I can't wait to hear all about it ;-)

Just remember - do NOT stress and have a great time!!
Thank you so much! That info has helped a lot :.) I don't have an Ipod and buying one seemed like a waste knowing that neither of us would ever use it again most likely.

I would just like to add tho that when I was talking with Chandalyn thru emails prior to our wedding she told me that you wouldnt be able to use the cd player at all during your pool side reception. im not too sure what your reception plans were and whether or not this is accurate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marnie&Peter View Post
I would just like to add tho that when I was talking with Chandalyn thru emails prior to our wedding she told me that you wouldnt be able to use the cd player at all during your pool side reception. im not too sure what your reception plans were and whether or not this is accurate.
Thanks for the heads up! We are doing the poolside, so I guess we will go and buy a Bose Ipod player just to be on the safe side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott-Pierre View Post
Thanks for the heads up! We are doing the poolside, so I guess we will go and buy a Bose Ipod player just to be on the safe side.
I would!! Great sound and you can use it when you get back!

I was going to buy the docking station as well but changed my mind. Word to the wise..spend the money on a good system, there is a big diffrence in quality of sound.