Photo

Dreams - OOT Delivery??

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 bride7474

bride7474
  • 582 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 05:49 PM

Does anyone know if Dreams Resort charges to deliver OOT bags? If so, do you know roughly what the cost is?

#2 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,569 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 05:57 PM

OOOHHH, I totally remember reading a review where a Bride asked the Dreams front desk to give them to people. In that review I think it said $1 per bag, but it was an older review from 07', I wonder if the pricing has changed?

#3 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
      • 427 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 09:50 PM

Was that price only within the hotel area or in Cabo?

#4 melette

melette
        • 893 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 05:50 PM

I confirmed with Yesica on our resort visit last week. It is $1 per bag to hand out when your guest check-in, and $3 to be delivered to room when they arrive. They do not deliver to outside guests. Hope this helps.
          http://i36.photobuck...ette12/mcc1.jpgFirst Dance as Mr. & Mrs 01/21/2010http://tickers.Ticke....1911/event.png

BRIDE&GROOM + 85 Family & Friends BOOKED and had a blast!

#5 bride7474

bride7474
          • 582 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 06:25 PM

Awesome! Thank you so much!

#6 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,569 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 06:28 PM

Melette- Thank you!!!!

#7 melette

melette
              • 893 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 07:58 PM

Not a problem!
                http://i36.photobuck...ette12/mcc1.jpgFirst Dance as Mr. & Mrs 01/21/2010http://tickers.Ticke....1911/event.png

BRIDE&GROOM + 85 Family & Friends BOOKED and had a blast!

#8 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
                • 427 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 09:43 PM

Yes, it does. How did you manage to get a response back from Yesika so quickly? I emailed her a week or so ago but I haven't heard back from her.

Jessica

#9 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                  • 11,659 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 18 May 2009 - 09:47 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by stachr
                  Does anyone know if Dreams Resort charges to deliver OOT bags? If so, do you know roughly what the cost is?
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by JGAMMAGIRL77
                  Was that price only within the hotel area or in Cabo?
                  melette is correct...they do not deliver outside the resort and they charge a fee to either hand out upon checkin or deliver to the room.

i made a spreadsheet of when everyone was checking in and every morning would deliver the OOT bags to the front desk and they were given to my guests upon check-in...my guests were so excited to get the bags. for guests staying off resort i gave them at my welcome dinner.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                  Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                  Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                  Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                  sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                  Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#10 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
                  • 427 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 09:51 PM

That's a really good idea. Thanks Tammy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users