Photo

Sun Gold Photography

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 amberlynne87

amberlynne87
  • 148 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 03:33 PM

I am sooooo happy!! I just booked my photography sessions for my wedding and TTD with Paula and Damian from Sun Gold Photography!! EXCITING!! I have looked over their site over and over again. They do such great work!!! Did anyone use them and have pictures to share

#2 m_willis22

m_willis22
    • 123 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 12:40 PM

i tried to book paula and damian, but they were already booked for my date. i am using their associate wpajamaica. have you checked their blog. i constantly stalk it.

#3 amberlynne87

amberlynne87
      • 148 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 12:51 PM

Yes I am on it like everyday now. I was just curious if anyone on the forum had used them and had pictures to share.

#4 GregsBride

GregsBride
        • 333 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 02:47 PM

I also booked them for my wedding next year, prior to that I stalked their blog for new pics!! Here is the review from the only bride that I know has pics posted from Sungold, but you may have seen them already because they were on the blog.

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t31283
          ~Christina

#5 jamaica2010ms

jamaica2010ms
          • 46 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 03:23 PM

Great Pics!

#6 FutureMrsUnderwood

FutureMrsUnderwood
            • 17 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 09:10 AM

I also just booked with Sungold for June of 2010. I am so excited! Their pictures are beautiful, and Paula has been wonderful to answer questions and help me out. I am so excited to get Paula and Damien since they only do 4 weddings each month. I would also love to hear about any past bride's experience!

#7 amberlynne87

amberlynne87
              • 148 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 02:56 PM

I agree with you. Paula is awesome when it comes to responding to my e-mails. I cannot wait to have our pictures taken by the both of them!

#8 jamaica2010ms

jamaica2010ms
                • 46 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 01:53 PM

How long did it take for you to get your first reply? I sent mine away a few days ago and still haven't heard anything....wondering if it's because I haven't officially booked the venue/resort? (which I indicated on the email)
                  Also, do you have a pricelist you can attach? When I think about I really don't know much about photo prices....willing to put my money into this part for sure, just have to idea what the amount would be! LOL
                  Thxs!

#9 Un-Bride

Un-Bride
                  • 64 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 09:49 PM

I have a price list that Paula sent me about 3 months ago...I think they went up on their pricing recently. Unfortunately, they were not available on my date - be sure to book early! I would be happy to foward the price list to you. email me at {s-mcnabb@charter.net}

#10 FutureMrsUnderwood

FutureMrsUnderwood
                    • 17 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 04:28 PM

I have a price list from Sun Gold that I received a couple of weeks ago. I also have the website where you can check out past weddings the associates have done. Our wedding isn't until June of 2010 so I was able to get Paula and Damian. However, it seems that their dates get booked very quickly. We chose to go with the gold package which is $3500. Photography is where we are willing to spend a large part of our budget. Email me and I will be glad to e-mail you their prices and prices for the associates (jaciharlan@hotmail.com).

Paula typically responds within 24-48 hours. I e-mailed her last week, and still haven't heard back. I'm guessing they are probably away for the holiday. She is normally fantastic. Good luck planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users