Post Groom and GM attire

• Please log in to reply
798 replies to this topic

#651 nbateman

nbateman
  • 280 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by jennifer8913 

I am still looking! I would have loved for my fiance and his groomsmen gone at the end of the season last year, but I am hoping with the spring summer lines coming out soon we will be able to find. I will keep you updated though!

ok, great!!! keep me posted!!

#652 karyc

karyc
    • 166 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:51 AM

has everyone had their guys' suits match the groomsmen pants/suits exactly? my fiance just got a custom-made suit and i think it might be hard to match groomsmen attire...

#653 karyc

karyc
      • 166 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:51 AM

has everyone had their guys' suits match the groomsmen pants/suits exactly? my fiance just got a custom-made suit and i think it might be hard to match groomsmen attire...

#654 Peach

Peach
        • 1,293 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by karyc 

No need to match perfectly I think. We only have a best man... he is wearing a white shirt and khaki pants; FI is wearing white on white (we think)

#655 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
          • 455 posts
          • Wedding Date:August 9, 2013
          • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Dominican Republic
          • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:29 AM

Originally Posted by nbateman 

ok, great!!! keep me posted!!

Will do!

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#656 Peach

Peach
          • 1,293 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:08 AM

For people looking at simple linen pants and shirts for the men, I saw that Old Navy has started getting in their linen items now. Here they have the linen pants in white and khaki coloured. Just passing along!

#657 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
            • 455 posts
            • Wedding Date:August 9, 2013
            • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Dominican Republic
            • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 05 February 2013 - 03:10 AM

Thanks peach!

For people looking at simple linen pants and shirts for the men, I saw that Old Navy has started getting in their linen items now. Here they have the linen pants in white and khaki coloured. Just passing along!

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#658 LKocelko

LKocelko
            • 350 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:14 AM

The BM is just going to be in grey dress pants and an eggplant colored dress shirt. My FI is just doing a vest, not full suit. My question is, should we still get the BM a bout? My mom said anyone in the bridal party should have flowers, but I wasn't sure if it would look weird to have a bout with just a dress shirt. What are everyone's thoughts on this? My dad will be doing the same thing, just a dress shirt and pants. Thanks ladies!

#659 RNtoBe

RNtoBe
              • 255 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by LKocelko 

The BM is just going to be in grey dress pants and an eggplant colored dress shirt. My FI is just doing a vest, not full suit. My question is, should we still get the BM a bout? My mom said anyone in the bridal party should have flowers, but I wasn't sure if it would look weird to have a bout with just a dress shirt. What are everyone's thoughts on this? My dad will be doing the same thing, just a dress shirt and pants. Thanks ladies!

We are doing the exact same attire for my FI and his groomsmen. I've decided not to do bout for the GM, I think it looks awkward with a random flower stuck on a dress shirt plus its an added cost. 

#660 LKocelko

LKocelko
                • 350 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by RNtoBe 

We are doing the exact same attire for my FI and his groomsmen. I've decided not to do bout for the GM, I think it looks awkward with a random flower stuck on a dress shirt plus its an added cost. 

That's kind of how I felt too, but then Mom made me second guess. But I thought I should definitely have one for my dad...? So I didn't know if it was a both or nothing kind of a thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users