Sign in to follow this  
Chanti

Anyone else developing a bikini obsession?

I'm sure we all want to look our best during our weddingmoon/wedding week! We are working out, watching what we eat, and hoping to be in tip top shape. As a consequence of having some success in my weight loss endeavour, I've been developing an obsession with buying binkinis: I had 2 useable ones before our engagement (I had to throw away 1). I had bought 3 from Blue Glue Bikini Swimwear Canada (really cute ones!) 1 month ago, and decided I needed more. Just ordered another 3 + a monokini on the Victoria's Secret website. HELP!!! I need to know I'm not alone in this obsession...

Don't worry your not alone. I had this obsession before I knew I was getting married when I got engaged I had 15 bikinis and I have bought 4 new ones so far and plenty more to come I am sure but I am trying to buy them on sale to save some money. Try Venususa.com they have awesome ones I have gotten my last 8 from them.

I'm with ya.

Every time I go to Target for anything, I end up looking at their CUUUTE (and cheap) bikinis! I think my total bikini count has doubled since they came out.... (terrible)

I bought this adorable "One Love" one with a cute black skirt bottom-- perfect for our Jamaica wedding/vacation!

Click the image to open in full size.

I had 2 usable ones before the wedding...and 2 that were garbage. I bought FIVE from Victoria's Secret PLUS a really skimpy one piece...glad I did but not sure when I'll need all five again :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimee&ted View Post
i just got 2 in the mail from VS today... and i have blue glue & venus opened in my tabbed browsing!

lol, wish me luck! :)
Awesome! Any success? I just bought another 2 from VS. I'd just received 4 from them, and waiting for another to arrive from Venus.

I'm also liking the cover-ups :-)