Finally got points!!!

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#11 Married_In_Maui

Married_In_Maui
  • 929 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 06:08 PM

Bet,
    It won't be long before we're congratulating you on haing 1,000 points. There was a time when I was a noob & felt like no matter how much I contributed, I never saw my points go up. It happens faster than you think, so hang in there & keep posting.

Thanks for all the support ladies; I'm glad I have some people that don't think I'm weird (my FI said ok, what are you even talking about, what do you get points for, LOL) for being excited to have 1,000 points.

#12 stefnicole

stefnicole
    • 544 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 06:09 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by dear tulip
      So does it take 1000 pts to become a real member? Hope I'll be there soon!!!
      You mean, so you won't be a noob anymore? That's based off of the number of posts, I believe. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

#13 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 06:22 PM

I'm not sure if the titles are determined by points or number of posts. But either way, all you girls need pics in either your siggys or avatars. I like seeing faces. :) And it helps identify you and seem less noob-ish. haha.
        Happily married since 2008

#14 Cassondra2009

Cassondra2009
        • 444 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 06:55 PM

Congrats! I open way too many attachments so I never accumulate lots of points...but I LOVE the attachments so its all good :)

I defintely need to add a picture...I've been on here for years without one.

#15 dear tulip

dear tulip
          • 46 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 06:59 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
            I'm not sure if the titles are determined by points or number of posts. But either way, all you girls need pics in either your siggys or avatars. I like seeing faces. :) And it helps identify you and seem less noob-ish. haha.
            I uploaded a photo and it showed up in the "edit profile photo" part, but it doesn't show up in post. I thought it was because I'm still a noob....

#16 foxytv

foxytv
            • VIP Member
            • 7,740 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 06:59 PM

Ah, yes, they start to add up fast! And, yes, BDW is most definitely addicted! You can tell from seeing so many already-married DW brides who are still active (like myself!!)

#17 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
              • Moderators
              • 25,218 posts
              • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
              • LocationSeattle

Posted 13 May 2009 - 07:06 PM

tulip, you have to upload an avatar pic and a siggy pic, not a profile pic.

and the points thing, I just realized I passed a million and didn't even notice!! the only time I pay attention is to bank them and spend them. you earn interest if you deposit them. but make sure to save some for opening stuff!!

#18 jajajaja

jajajaja
              • VIP Member
              • 9,794 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 07:16 PM

Dear Tulip,
                Read this thread : http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t32313
                It will help you a lot. It explains how to load a avatar, siggy and other useful forum information! I recommend everyone reading it because it's soo helpful!

#19 Married_In_Maui

Married_In_Maui
                • 929 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 10:01 AM

Guys, I will work on getting a pic for my siggy or avitar. I'm just not so good at the whole download a pic thing :) I will try to find a pic that I don't hate (It seems every pic I have, is a candid & we weren't even looking at the camera.) Oh well, I'll try so I don't seem to be a stranger lurking, LOL.

#20 jajajaja

jajajaja
                  • VIP Member
                  • 9,794 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 04:34 PM

I didn't mean to make you feel bad. I just really never read the names of the poster, but rather recognize the siggy or avatar. BTW- a candid photo works. Or maybe even one of a pet? Just some ideas. I can see you aren't a lurker. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users