Beach Palace, Cancun Mexico wedding review

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21 blondy

blondy
  • 133 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 08:12 PM

Great review, thanks!

We're getting married at Moon Palace Cancun on April 8, 2011!

#22 AshleyNicole

AshleyNicole
    • 29 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by shan0487 

Thanks for the info ashley!

You're so welcome,  were able to see the pics also?

#23 amh777

amh777
      • 117 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 07:48 AM

Hi Ashley! Im getting married @ BP in July and would love to see your pix... just PM'ed you. Thanks!

#24 weddingaway

weddingaway
        • 196 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 04:53 PM

Great Review!  Congrats!

#25 amh777

amh777
          • 117 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 02:19 PM

I didnt realize that you had to have 25 or more guests to do a reception...  Does anyone know if this is still the case?

Originally Posted by lauraandmatt 

Beach Palace has a rule that outside events have to be finished by 10pm. With the 6p wedding, we decided to have dinner at the Tequila Restaurant. The service was very slow! If I could change things, I would have skipped the dinner and had the group go to the bar for a few cocktails. Because our guest count was under 25, we were not able to have the dinner reception. We ended up going with the cocktail reception which includes appetizers. They are very generous with the appetizers and my guests hardly touched them. Our cocktail reception went from 8-10.

They had PLENTY of servers at the cocktail reception ready to provide drinks. I think that they were bored because ¼ of my guests don’t drink. Our reception was on the sky terrace, so it was a beautiful night to see the city from the 12th floor of the hotel.

#26 cancun911

cancun911
            • 25 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 12:09 AM

Hi Ashley,

I am new to this site and was searching for more info on the Beach Palace.

I am also getting married on 9-10-11 at the Beach Palace!! Did you decide on your photographer?

#27 Paepkeb

Paepkeb
              • 3 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 08:18 AM

does anyone on here know if beach palace does comp nights for site visits if you have your wedding there???

also does anyone know if the resort itself and the terrace where the ceremony is held is handicap accessible?? like stairs..etc..

#28 SuzieJ

SuzieJ
                • Site Supporter
                • 1 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 07:57 AM

I went to BP in March and checked out the rooftop terrace for our June '12 wedding. The stairs are very narrow and I am pretty positive that there is not an elevator to get up there, so I would say no. Most of the places we went at the resort had elevators though, so I would say most of the resort is accessible.

#29 AshleyNicole

AshleyNicole
                  • 29 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 03:52 PM

We were comped 2 nights for a site visit last November. Our wedding is in September.

The only way to the terrace is by 10 or so stairs - no elevator access there. But like said above there is elevator access everywhere else around the resort. :)

Originally Posted by Paepkeb 

does anyone on here know if beach palace does comp nights for site visits if you have your wedding there???

also does anyone know if the resort itself and the terrace where the ceremony is held is handicap accessible?? like stairs..etc..

#30 GMac11

GMac11
                    • 24 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 09:57 AM

Question to Beach Palace brides - did you have your dresses steamed on site, by the hotel? If so, what was your experience?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users