A Fairytale Wedding at Riu Ocho Rios Jamaica -The other 200 photos
Posted 10 May 2009 - 07:11 PM
Here is a link to the rest of the photos that have arrived from Michael:
Picasa Web Albums - lustee - Pictures
Posted 10 May 2009 - 07:25 PM
Posted 10 May 2009 - 10:06 PM
Posted 10 May 2009 - 10:13 PM
I arranged for the horse to come at 5:00- we had a 4:00pm wedding - the horse was there for about 1/2 hour for photos- so much fun!!
Your day is quickly approaching! How exciting!!
Posted 11 May 2009 - 08:46 AM
1. The picture frame with your names and wedding ceremony...where did that come from? If from there what was the cost? If somewhere else, where would I get one?
2. Which flowers did you select? They were beautiful.
3. Did you go to the beauty salon or did you do your hair yourself?
4. Did you use the onsite photographer of someone from your family?
5. What was the cost of the horse?
Thanks for answering my question.
Posted 11 May 2009 - 10:46 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users