Photo

trayce2222's planning thread**a Zillion Pics and Looong!!**

• Please log in to reply
218 replies to this topic

#91 Bethany68

Bethany68
  • 42 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 04:08 PM

Thanks so much girl! You know Denton Bridal is the last place I have to go and I plan on going next week so maybe I will just get lucky! Mockingbird was a complete damn nightmare! Rude people! LOL!
    I am definitely going to give you seamstress a contact! She did such a wonderful job! Thanks for your help!

Beth

#92 love

love
    • 14 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 10:49 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by trayce2222
      Some more templates:

you did a great job looks like you had the best wedding, I have a question I loved your tot bag goodies and I wanted to ask about the chapstick and towls and first aid kits , did it cost you a lot?

#93 Crystalballl

Crystalballl
      • 406 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 08:51 AM

Everything looked incredible!! Congrats!

#94 trayce2222

trayce2222
        • 221 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 09:47 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by love
          you did a great job looks like you had the best wedding, I have a question I loved your tot bag goodies and I wanted to ask about the chapstick and towls and first aid kits , did it cost you a lot?
          Thank you very much!!! I got the chapstick at Dollar Tree and they were 2 for a $1 and I ordered the address labels from Vista Print for FREE. I cut the labels on each side to get the right length and I used 3 of them for each chapstick. VERY INEXPENSIVE!

The towels were one of the most expensive items in the bag. I think they were $7.25 each.

I bought the 1st aid kits at the Dollar Tree and printed out full sheets of sticker labels and then cut them to the right size. VERY INEXPENSIVE!

Have fun planning!!!

#95 love

love
          • 14 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 11:05 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by trayce2222
            Thank you very much!!! I got the chapstick at Dollar Tree and they were 2 for a $1 and I ordered the address labels from Vista Print for FREE. I cut the labels on each side to get the right length and I used 3 of them for each chapstick. VERY INEXPENSIVE!

The towels were one of the most expensive items in the bag. I think they were $7.25 each.

I bought the 1st aid kits at the Dollar Tree and printed out full sheets of sticker labels and then cut them to the right size. VERY INEXPENSIVE!

Have fun planning!!!
            OMG you did a great job, it looks woderfull, I wish i can do that but i only have less than 5 months time and im very busy i dont even know how the day goes lool but I think i might order the towels, do you mind givingmetheirwebsite address or phone number , I have 100 guests i know its gone cost me. I dont know wat else to put in the welcome bag.

#96 JodJ

JodJ
            • 88 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 04:11 PM

Wow what a great job!! I think you covered absolutely everything! Thanks for sharing!
              http://tickers.Ticke....2ef6/event.png

We are looking to share a photographer during the week of June 6th to June 12th in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

#97 trayce2222

trayce2222
              • 221 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 11:01 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by love
                OMG you did a great job, it looks woderfull, I wish i can do that but i only have less than 5 months time and im very busy i dont even know how the day goes lool but I think i might order the towels, do you mind givingmetheirwebsite address or phone number , I have 100 guests i know its gone cost me. I dont know wat else to put in the welcome bag.

Here is the website:
                Untitled Document

#98 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
                • 5,681 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 01:46 PM

WOW Everything is awesome!! Congratulations and I hope you had a wonderful day!!

#99 liznsergio

liznsergio
                  • 400 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 03:02 PM

Wow!!!! I love all your details!!!!!!!!! I saw a few ideas I'm going to borrow from you...especially the camera scavenger hunt!!!!!! Great way to get candid photos BTW, I love your dress!!!!!!!!

#100 Debbi803

Debbi803
                    • 108 posts
                    • Wedding Date:July 24, 2009
                    • Wedding Location:Herrington Harbor Marina, MD

Posted 22 May 2009 - 09:08 AM

You really did think of everything...I'm definitely going to use some of your ideas! Where did you get the first aid kits and the stickers for them? I am using the same colors nad also a starfish and sand dollar theme! Love your ideas!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users