Personalized cigar labels

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Ottawa Bride

Ottawa Bride
  • 37 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 06:49 PM

Hey everyone,
    I just found this site and thought I'd share. We're planning on having Dominican cigars available for our guests at our reception (would like to have someone come and roll cigars for us but plan B is just to buy them once we get down there)... anyway, I found this great site where you can order labels, then access their software online to customize and print at home. The site was Online Labels - Labels for laser and inkjet printers! Compatible with all popular software programs for printing labels!. I just placed an order so hopefully I'm not getting ahead of myself by recommending the site! Will keep you posted on how they turn out.

#2 lololola

• 156 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 04:19 PM

We wanted to have a cigar roller as well, but if this works out, we'll probably go this route. Definitely let us know how it turns out!

#3 foxytv

• VIP Member
      • 7,740 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 05:40 PM

That is VERY cool. We wanted a cigar roller, but not the added expense. I wish I had known about this option. Would have been awesome to add our monogram to the cigars! I bet they turn out awesome! Can't wait to see!!!

And I am definitely keeping this in mind for some friends weddings that are coming up! Also for once we get pregnant - especially if we have a boy!!!

#4 Jacilynda

• 2,777 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 05:42 PM

Thanks! We aren't having a roller cause Joe wants to get some good Cubans down there. I've heard alot of girls were dissappointed in their roller anyway so I'm not so hurt about it! I really like this, although Joe will probably like to keep the cuban label on!

#5 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,569 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 05:53 PM

These are so cool!!

#6 Ottawa Bride

Ottawa Bride
            • 37 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 09:41 PM

Just wanted to follow up and let everyone know that the labels are great! They arrived quickly and the online program was super easy to use... I'm really quite happy with how they turned out and would certainly recommend going this route! Now to find cigars!

#7 BlakleyBrideToBe

• 2,115 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 04:02 PM

thanks for the post

#8 Michelle613

• 331 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 06:05 PM

Thanks for posting. I will definitely be keeping this in mind in case the cigar roller is way out of our budget.
                  Michelle & Arsen
                  Dreams Cancun June 10, 2010http://img.weddingco...r/qmwm5sy8q.png

#9 H&F

• 361 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 08:30 PM

Great idea! We are having a cigar roller but this could still be cute to have the guy put on each cigar he rolls! Thanks!

#10 JLeslie

• 2 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 04:46 PM

Hey there! I know a good company that will customize your cigar bands for you. Congrats!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users