Photo

Beth's (BLKATZ) Dreams Tulum Review 5/2/09-LONG

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#11 beach2009

beach2009
  • 299 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 01:12 PM

Congrats Beth, you look beautiful. Love the flowers.

#12 Blkatz

Blkatz
    • 1,025 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 01:12 PM

thanks ladies-I will say, that when this situation was happening you all were there for me and it really made me feel so much better!
      Big hugs to all my BDW family!

#13 SunBride

SunBride
      • 1,499 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 01:52 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Blkatz
        The wedding package was free-they didn't charge us for it. My guests all got their money back from the resort also.
        I got my bouquet and 3 things for the chuppah.
        Wow, that was really generous of them to offer you the free package without the minimum number of rooms. Although I guess in essense you still paid part of the package price because with that package normally you should have gotten a bouquet and the gazebo flower arrangments free.

How about the vendor fee for the photographers? Somebody else was recently told they were going to be charged a vendor fee for using DJ Mannia so I am curious what this is all about seeing as DT has never charged vendor fees before (aside from the day pass if you want them to have meals and drinks).

#14 northernflasher

northernflasher
        • 499 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 01:52 PM

Congratulations Beth. Thanks for the review, you looked stunning. So glad you made the best of everything.
          Michelle X

PLANNING THREAD:http://bestdestinati....-thread-58694/DREAMS TULUM REVIEW: MARCH 2010:http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-59147/EXCURSIONS AND SIGHTSEEING REVIEW IN RIVIERA MAYA: MARCH 2010:http://bestdestinati...com/fo...ra-...

#15 Blkatz

Blkatz
          • 1,025 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 01:56 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by SunBride
            Wow, that was really generous of them to offer you the free package without the minimum number of rooms. Although I guess in essense you still paid part of the package price because with that package normally you should have gotten a bouquet and the gazebo flower arrangments free.

How about the vendor fee for the photographers? Somebody else was recently told they were going to be charged a vendor fee for using DJ Mannia so I am curious what this is all about seeing as DT has never charged vendor fees before (aside from the day pass if you want them to have meals and drinks).
            I think that they made me use day passes which was total crap because they didnt eat or drink anything. My wedidng was at 4 and they got there at 3 and left at 7

#16 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
            • VIP Member
            • 18,452 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 02:04 PM

Beth congratulations. So glad everything worked out even with all the cancelations. Your flowers were gorgeous.

I had to pay for the daypass for my photog and also for her meal at the reception. So i think its pretty typical of AIs to charge them for all outside vendors whether they eat/drink or not.
              ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
              Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
              Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#17 Carolyn

Carolyn
              • 1,235 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 02:12 PM

Your pictures so far look beautiful. Congrats Mrs. You have made us all realize you can make the best out of anything that is handed to you. :):):):):):)

#18 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
                • 3,347 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 02:22 PM

Beth- I'm so happy for you that everything still went forward dispite the cancellations. You made a gorgeous bride! I can't wait to see more pictures!
                  ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#19 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 6,368 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 02:25 PM

Congratulations Beth. You look so happy. Way to turn a crappy situation around!

#20 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 3,490 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 02:34 PM

awww congrats Mrs.! I am glad you did not cancel and went on with the wedding! (even though you did have some cancellations...oh well, their loss!)

Can't wait for more pics!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users