Sign in to follow this  
Amarillis

Bra Travel Case - SO FREAKIN' COOL!!

Ok, So this is a total hijacked.gif thread COMPLETELY inspired by BlissfulMsMiranda's Planning post.... In her planning post she mentioned she had been given the BEST shower gift

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlissfulMsMiranda View Post
Click the image to open in full size.
OMG Check out the bra bag!

woot2.gif

We have all tried to travel with bras and with squashed lookatme.gif bras, especially those new ones that are formed of foam... this is the ideal accessory for travel.

I googled shopped and thought I'd share... I can't wait for mine to come in!!!!

High end find: cups A-G ($50-$55)

Bra Bags and Panty Paks by the Brag Company: Bra bag and panty pak. Protective Bra Case for Padded Bras. The Bra bag is great for travel

Cheaper find -- cups A-C ($14):

Braza Bra Travel Bag – Pink Bra Bag – Bras at Lauren Silva

Ok Amarillis, you truly rock! rockon.gifYou are sooo on the case. Just as I finished looking at Miranda's planning thread, I was on my way to google the bra bag!

Thanks for the inspiration Miranda & thanks for finding the site Amarillis!smile29.gif

I am a 34DD and packing bras is the biggest issue in the universe... I am SO Happy that Ms. Miranda turned us on to the brabag!!! I just wish i could have ordered the $14 one! oh well.

Thanks for finding that Amarillis! It would be a great gift for any girlfriend...maybe even a great bridesmaid gift! I want, no, NEED one!