Dreams Cabo Ultimate package..Food selections

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 klktx

klktx
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 01:02 PM

Hello,
    I'm trying to make my food selections and I haven't gotten a straight answer on how many items to pick. I was told for the cocktail party 3 cold and 3 hot items. For the appetizer and dessert do you just pick one? And for the main course do you just pick one thing, or can you do fish and chicken I just don't know, anyway any help on that would be very appreciated! Thanks!!

KRisti

#2 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,569 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 01:24 PM

From what I was told, you can pick any 6 canapĀ©s for the cocktail hour, they do not have to be 3 hot 3 cold but split anyway you'd like.

Then 1 app and 1 dessert.

For the entree if you want to have the guests have a choice of menu, you have to have the final numbers into the WC 3 weeks in advance and "a clear" way for the waiters to tell who gets what type of meal. For example someone did white place cards for meat, and blue place cards for fish.

My FiancĀ© and I decided to stick with the lobster and fillet minion since included in the ultimate package price is the up charge for that meal for 20 people. You do not get the money back if you do not use that meal. Although the charge for each additional guest is $70 pp instead of $56 if you have do not do lobster.

in the end I think we are deciding to just keep it simple with the one meal, we will figure something else out for our 3 vegetarians. This allows for easier last minute bookings, no stress on the issue of trying to figure out who gets what with the place cards.

#3 klktx

klktx
      • 19 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 03:52 PM

Thank You so much, that really helps!!

#4 krazyk

krazyk
        • 90 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 04:27 PM

Wow I'm glad I found this thread. I was just sitting here wondering how I was going to do my placecards. The different color placecards are a great idea, I think I'm going to do that!!

#5 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
          • 1,326 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 07:07 PM

I chose Dreams of Love Package and picked 6 appetizers too. I gave my guests a choice of fish or meat. I am going to use colored ribbons to identify the choices.

#6 melette

melette
            • 893 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 01:47 AM

Thanks for this thread! this was on my list of questions for Yesica!
              http://i36.photobuck...ette12/mcc1.jpgFirst Dance as Mr. & Mrs 01/21/2010http://tickers.Ticke....1911/event.png

BRIDE&GROOM + 85 Family & Friends BOOKED and had a blast!

#7 klktx

klktx
              • 19 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 09:58 AM

Do you have a list of the hor'd'veurs by any chance, I asked her for a list but I never really got one......and is there an appetizer that you would recommend?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users