• Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
  • LocationToronto

Posted 07 May 2009 - 08:52 AM

Awesome pics!!! and great review congratulations MRS.! HEHE

#12 Chanti

Chanti
  • 310 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 01:31 PM

Denise, thank you so much for your review! Now I'm even more excited for our wedding, we leave June 20th!!!
    Suzanne, you're big day is right after mine :-) We'll probably run into each other!!!
    Chantal

#13 wahmsuzanne

wahmsuzanne
    • 131 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 01:40 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Chanti
      Denise, thank you so much for your review! Now I'm even more excited for our wedding, we leave June 20th!!!
      Suzanne, you're big day is right after mine :-) We'll probably run into each other!!!
      Chantal
      Chantal ~ I can't wait! We get there the 26th and leave the 2nd! I'm so excited. With all of the "crap" we brides have been through we really need to meet up for some drinks. I can't stand the up's and down's ... but I feel like we're all back on track now and it's just awesome. *huGs* Suzanne

#14 edssbride09

edssbride09
      • 233 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 11:37 PM

Great Review Denise! Again, you were so beautiful!

#15 Denise L

Denise L
        • 100 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 08:17 AM

Thanks everyone! It really was an awesome day!

#16 starlitk

starlitk
          • 76 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 04:16 PM

Denise - Your pics are beautiful! Do you remember who did your hair and makeup? I love the way your hair looked, and would like to try and book that particular stylist! Also, I loved your chair bows - thanks for sharing the link and for your uber-detailed review.

Chantal and Suzanne - It looks like we'll all be there at the same time! There are so many of us Late June brides! How fun!

#17 wahmsuzanne

wahmsuzanne
            • 131 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 04:32 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by starlitk
              Denise - Your pics are beautiful! Do you remember who did your hair and makeup? I love the way your hair looked, and would like to try and book that particular stylist! Also, I loved your chair bows - thanks for sharing the link and for your uber-detailed review.

Chantal and Suzanne - It looks like we'll all be there at the same time! There are so many of us Late June brides! How fun!
              It's going to be so fun! We get in on the 26th and leave on the 2nd ... we need to see if there's a time we can meet and have a pic taken of all of the BDW brides who are down there ... *huGs* Suzanne

#18 jk1101

jk1101
              • 2,582 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 06:08 PM

Great Review and Great pictures - I love the one of you two kissing in the flowers!

#19 Denise L

Denise L
                • 100 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 03:25 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by starlitk

Thank you! It was Trinidad that did my hair and make up. If you would like to PM me your email address I coud send you some better ones pre being wind blown!

#20 starlitk

starlitk
                  • 76 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 03:40 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by wahmsuzanne
                    It's going to be so fun! We get in on the 26th and leave on the 2nd ... we need to see if there's a time we can meet and have a pic taken of all of the BDW brides who are down there ... *huGs* Suzanne
                    Definitely! We'll have to get a picture! We'll be there June 24th through July 3.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users