JaimeLynne

Which kind of Koozie?

I like the collapsible ones...

and this quote is way too cute...

Rain or Swine!

Puerto Vallarta, MX

May 24, 2009

I'd leave it just like that...

Are you sure the resort does bottles? We knew ours didn't and we opted for insulated travel mugs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amarillis View Post
I like the collapsible ones...

and this quote is way too cute...

Rain or Swine!
Puerto Vallarta, MX
May 24, 2009

I'd leave it just like that...

Are you sure the resort does bottles? We knew ours didn't and we opted for insulated travel mugs.
We're not staying at an AI resort, so it will be up to the guests! :) We went ahead with the collapsible because it will be much easier to pack, and they can use it for sodas too :)

JL did they send you a mock up pic? post it please :) (yes, im a pic whore haha i like pics of anything wink.gif)

Love it!

Glad you went with collapsible. FI carries one in his back pocket almost all the time. You never know when you will need to keep a beer (in a can or bottle) cold wink.gif

I love the collapsible ones and it looks like the imprint may be larger on the collapsible one too. I LOVE your saying "rain or swine"...i laughed out loud at that one!

Rain or swine is hysterical! Good for you to keep your sense of humor; not sure I'd have been able to do such a good job with that! I just ordered 50 koozies for $50 plus $9 S&H from Barry Promos on eBay........that's an awesome deal!! Thanks for yet one more great recommendation!!!! This sight is better than any wedding planner, bridal magazine and more!