Sign in to follow this  
TammyB

Vow help...

Yup Tammy, I like the revised version.

I did not vote yet cause I was going to say I liked 1 and 3 together, and then I read on and saw that you added them together. So, I vote for the new one, lets call it #4

I love the first one and the newest one... but I liked the one you did before a few weeks ago where it had a bit of laughs in it too. You're a naturally comedic person, and I loved that part of your vows - but I love the new ones too, they're genuine and sincere. ...can you write my vows for me next year?!

Tammy~

I think #2 is very poetic. I am a writer and most of the best written lines of all times are short and simple (and beautiful).

I think these lines will have a greater impact on those around you. People (and men) have a short attention span. LOL

Seriously, I feel that you poetically out did yourself with #2!

Kelly~

Tammy~

I think #2 is very poetic. I am a writer and most of the best written lines of all times are short and simple (and beautiful).

I think these lines will have a greater impact on those around you. People (and men) have a short attention span. LOL

Seriously, I feel that you poetically out did yourself with #2!

Kelly~

Sorry I posted twice by accident. How do I delete this?

I love #2, and voted before reading any comments...after going back and reading I do like your revised one too, but I still love the simplicity of #2. It has a traditional vibe to it, which I'm drawn to, but yet is personal. I don't know- as untraditional as a DW is, I like the traditional vows and #2 reminds me of the traditional vows, but 100 times better- does that make sense? Sorry I'm rambling, been up all night- time to go to sleep!

Girls now I'm really confused. I was going to go with the revised one, but now I don't know.. God why do I have to over think EVERYTHING

BTW, Kelly I can't take credit for #2, I borrowed it and tweaked it a little. :-)