Photo

Totally random: Welcoming a new baby donkey to the family...

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 Cattie

Cattie
  • 594 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 06:04 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by BlissfulMsMiranda
    Ooh ooh I want to know now!!! What name did you have?? Maybe I'll secretly call him that when my parents aren't around! Hehehe
    Well keeping with the whole Cuba and spanish theme, El Amor, it's spanish for love!

#32 tdmitchell

tdmitchell
    • 719 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 08:07 PM

Lol, Hamish! I LOVE him! How did his mommy carry him for 14 months, He is BIG! Do you have any pics of her prego?

#33 Sloan

Sloan
      • 1,279 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 04:28 AM

OMG that is waay to cute. FI and I love donkeys! No idea why, we just do! Look at how fuzzy it is!

#34 BlissfulMsMiranda

BlissfulMsMiranda
        • 512 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 06:32 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Cattie
          Well keeping with the whole Cuba and spanish theme, El Amor, it's spanish for love!
          Awww that's too cute ... I'm totally calling him that on the down-low ... hehehe

Quote:
          Originally Posted by tdmitchell
          Lol, Hamish! I LOVE him! How did his mommy carry him for 14 months, He is BIG! Do you have any pics of her prego?
          Here are a few pics ... this was when they first got her, before she started to show too much (with me!) last September - and those are my parent's horses in the background (Ben and Oscar):
          Click the image to open in full size.

And these two were taken about 2 weeks ago I guess ... so at the end of her pregnancy (that little white one is her daughter, Bindi ... and Mum's name is Arabella):

#35 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
          • 1,209 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 06:45 PM

OMG that is seriously the cutest little guy ever! I love the name Hamish too!!! He's so cute and fluffy. Thanks for showing that video too. I'm so showing DH later tonight

#36 BlissfulMsMiranda

BlissfulMsMiranda
            • 512 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 01:39 PM

Don't know if this will work, but my Mum uploaded a video of Hamish and put it on Facebook ... let me know if this works for you ladies:
              Login | Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users