Photo

Calling all *Curvacious* women!!

• Please log in to reply
1026 replies to this topic

#151 BBtoB

BBtoB
  • 399 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 01:42 AM

Mummergirl! I love your pics, you look amazing!

#152 marryinghimagain

marryinghimagain
    • 479 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 09:26 AM

Mummergirl, your pics are beautiful. You look so very happy in all your pics. Congratulations and best wishes for a lifetime of happiness!

#153 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
      • 2,287 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 01:21 PM

Alright, so I wasn't around on the weekend and I get back and BAM, there's tons of stuff to catch up on.

First thing's first. I had my first dress fitting last friday and I was so super excited. I'll post some pics when I get home tonight.

Secondly, I found a cute bathing suit here in Canada at Pennington's. I'll also post the link when I get home (for some reason, I can't access their website from work). Anyway, it's a tankini with convertible straps and underwire. The saleslady told me that it wasn't flattering and that people had problems with the underwire sticking up. THAT IS NOT TRUE!! I had no problems with the suit, infact, it held me up when I took the straps off to make it a bandeau. So, if any of you Canadian gals are looking for a suit, check it out. I picked a skirt bottom to go with it.

Lastly, I was SO PISSED OFF this morning when my underwire in my bra broke!! AHHHHHHHH!!! I was so angry, I cried! I'm sure you guys understand! I HATE it when that happens. Now I have to go bra shopping - how fun!!! lol

#154 imapepper

imapepper
        • 89 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 02:06 PM

Ladies,

I am a size 14 (pear shape) and am in dyer need for a ahr dress. We are also getting "legally" married here in Delaware on Sunday and I am unsure about what to wear. I purchased a halter white dress from Jcrew, but I do not think it is dressy enough, I am also having problems finding a bathing sut. Please help a sista out!
          Amma
          www.ammaandlester.com

#155 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
          • 2,287 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 05:52 PM

Ladies, here's the link to the bathing suit top that I was talking about previously today for anyone that may be interested. It's super cute!

swimwear - bandeau tankini

and here's the bottom that I got. It's such a great fit and looks super cute!

swimwear - skirtini with flare bottom

Enjoy!!

#156 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 12,151 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 06:05 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by lisaloo79
              I was SO PISSED OFF this morning when my underwire in my bra broke!! AHHHHHHHH!!! I was so angry, I cried! I'm sure you guys understand! I HATE it when that happens. Now I have to go bra shopping - how fun!!! lol
              nothing worse than a favorite bra (you know, the one that actually FITS and is semi-comfortable!) finally falling apart. it's heart-breaking! lately my boobs are getting smaller (at a much faster rate than the rest of me, i might add!) and none of my bras fit *quite* right, which is truly annoying. then of course you know one is always smaller than the other ... *sigh* being a woman sucks sometimes!

#157 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
              • 2,287 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 06:12 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by mummergirl
                nothing worse than a favorite bra (you know, the one that actually FITS and is semi-comfortable!) finally falling apart. it's heart-breaking! lately my boobs are getting smaller (at a much faster rate than the rest of me, i might add!) and none of my bras fit *quite* right, which is truly annoying. then of course you know one is always smaller than the other ... *sigh* being a woman sucks sometimes!
                You got THAT right!!!! lol I love the "look at me" smiley, too funny!!!!!

#158 BillysBride

BillysBride
                • 1,255 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 08:31 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by imapepper
                  Ladies,

I am a size 14 (pear shape) and am in dyer need for a ahr dress. We are also getting "legally" married here in Delaware on Sunday and I am unsure about what to wear. I purchased a halter white dress from Jcrew, but I do not think it is dressy enough, I am also having problems finding a bathing sut. Please help a sista out!
                  Amma
                  www.ammaandlester.com
                  Hey Amma!

I see we share the same problem (again). lol

I'm ordering my suits from Newport News most likely.Women's Clothing, Swimwear, Shoes, Accessories and more at Newport-News.com I especially like the fact that they carry so many mix and match seperates, even stuff that helps to minimize or hold things in Things are adding up and I figure the more pieces I can mix and match, the better since I'm not one to spend $50-60 bucks per suit for an entire week. I've had good luck with them before, but they do run a bit large, so allow plenty of time and be sure to check the size chart and measure yourself against it. I had to get re-measured after about six months and got pretty shocked when I found out my actual measurements (boob shrinkage, big time).
                  Savannah

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
                  http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

#159 da.shmoopies

da.shmoopies
                  • 223 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 01:37 PM

Welcome back, LisaLoo! Bummer about your bra. I hate when that happens. Especially, considering how much undies cost and when it's a favorite item!

FYI, girls. Landend.com is having a sale on bathing suits with 20 to 50% off. For the boobilicious gals, some suits are specifically sized for DDD cups. Plus, they have lots of mix and match seperates so you can have a different size top and bottom!

Use the following at check out and you'll get free shipping: Promotion Code JUNE9 and the PIN 00002930

#160 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                    • 2,287 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 01:45 PM

Thanks! :)

That's great for anyone who wants to buy items online. Thanks for posting the promotion code also, very helpful, as always!

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by da.shmoopies
                      Welcome back, LisaLoo! Bummer about your bra. I hate when that happens. Especially, considering how much undies cost and when it's a favorite item!

FYI, girls. Landend.com is having a sale on bathing suits with 20 to 50% off. For the boobilicious gals, some suits are specifically sized for DDD cups. Plus, they have lots of mix and match seperates so you can have a different size top and bottom!

Use the following at check out and you'll get free shipping: Promotion Code JUNE9 and the PIN 00002930

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users