Photo

Ocean Crystal Chapel @ Hilton Hawaiian Village

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 TA Dina

TA Dina
  • 181 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 04:53 PM

Hey everyone...if you are still having trouble getting through to anyone in regards to the chapel send me a PM and let me know. I will be out on Oahu in 2 weeks and this is one of the meetings I have set up while I am there. After the visit we should have more direct contacts for our BDW-agency brides and eliminate all of this confusion.

#22 vivrant_thing

vivrant_thing
    • 56 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 12:42 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Becsmom
      Ha! I called them again and got the answering machine, but I left a long message about how no one calls me back, etc. and they called today! They didn't even have the date on the calendar yet for June 2011, but they added it and let me go ahead and book it now anyway! I'm so relieved that we know we have the date we wanted. Vivrant thing....did you get the link to the kodak gallery to see all the pictures? If not I can upload a few at a time to you. Let me know!

Thank you so mmuch for the pics!! wow... seeing them made me soo much more excited about th wedding :) I'm glad you got to reserve the date! Hope you have better luck in trying to reach them.

#23 Cheryl S

Cheryl S
      • 2 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 09:05 AM

Can you send me some pics my daughter is getting married there may 28, 2010 and we are from Michigan. send to cherylsdaycare2000@yahoo.com
        Thanks Cheryl

#24 TA Dina

TA Dina
        • 181 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 11:43 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Cheryl S
          Can you send me some pics my daughter is getting married there may 28, 2010 and we are from Michigan. send to cherylsdaycare2000@yahoo.com
          Thanks Cheryl

We've got a few on our Sunkissed Vacations facebook page. Just scroll down a little to all the Hawaii posts and the HHV is mixed in.

#25 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
          • 545 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 01:02 PM

Hey

i haven't been to a wedding here, but i staying at The Hilton Hawaiian Village in April and loved it! any questions feel free to ask!
            a UK bride :)

35 fabulous people booked! 31 at The Moon Palace, 4 offsite! YAY!

My planning thread! http://bestdestinati....k-bride-61178/

#26 JuneH

JuneH
            • 2 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 07:02 PM

I am looking to book the Crystal Chapel in January.  Could you possibly send me the link for your pictures that you took? How was your service? Who did you use for your photographer, reception venue, flowers, minister, etc.

Thank you so much for your help.

June

#27 Becsmom

Becsmom
              • Site Supporter
              • 38 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:51 PM

June, I PM'd you and sent you some info and the pic below of the Ocean Crystal Chapel, I have a ton more though so check your messages and email me :)

BA_0166.jpg

#28 Becsmom

Becsmom
                • Site Supporter
                • 38 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:52 PM

Service was Fantastic too!  Just FYI

#29 ausbride

ausbride
                  • 2 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 02:21 PM

Hi all!

I am new to this site and am planning an Oct 2012 wedding on Oahu and really considering the Hilton Hawaiian Village.  Probably not the Ocean Crystal chapel as I saw another one the Blue Lagoon Chapel that looks more my style.

I was wondering if anyone had any pictures and advice for having a reception in the rainbow suites? I really like the idea of the room opening up to a patio.  Does anyone know can you use that space for a cocktail hour area? 

And also are you allowed to do much decorating for the receptions?

I would really appreciate some help, am feeling a little bit overwhelmed! Especially with my family and girlfriends back in Australia. 

Thanks! 

#30 gojordan

gojordan
                    • Banned
                    • 12 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 07:19 AM

What a wonderful picture, can't wait to visit this chapel.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users