Photo

Announcements, invites and thank you cards ordered!

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 lambert13

lambert13
  • 901 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 11:08 AM

Karen and I finally ordered our announcement postcards last night along with our reception invitations and thank you cards. We got a great deal on everything through VistaPrint. I designed the announcements with Photoshop using stuff I cut out of a Vintage Mexican Graphics book and the photo on the back is one I took. The invites/thank you cards were designed using the editor on VistaPrint by Karen.

Here is the front and back of our announcement postcards.

Click the image to open in full size.

And here is the front of the card that we are using for invites and thank you cards. The inside is blank for the thank you cards and the ones for the reception have the usual info.

#2 *JillD*

*JillD*
    • 5,112 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 12:24 PM

Great Job Jason, those are really cool!

#3 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
      • VIP Member
      • 2,861 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 12:46 PM

Those are amazing Jason! Good Job!!

#4 lambert13

lambert13
        • 901 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 02:43 PM

Thanks everyone.

the best part is how much they cost us also. For 100 postcards and 50 invite/thank you cards we paid around $50 including shipping.

#5 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
          • VIP Member
          • 11,403 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 03:06 PM

I love, love, love your announcements! So unique. I would definitely keep that on my fridge for a while

#6 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
            • 5,248 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 03:09 PM

Jason I love everything. I've told you before I love the Mexican feel of it. And what a great bargain for that price! Nice job. You and Karen must be so excited. It is almost here!

#7 TammyB

TammyB
              • 10,630 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 03:14 PM

They look awesome and are so totally different then what people usually do. Great job.

#8 lambert13

lambert13
                • 901 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 03:48 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
                  Jason I love everything. I've told you before I love the Mexican feel of it. And what a great bargain for that price! Nice job. You and Karen must be so excited. It is almost here!
                  Yes we are getting very excited/stressed/worn out from all the planning. To complicate matters my Father is getting married on June 23rd which is one week before we leave for Mexico. Its going to be a very busy June for both of us.

Thanks to everyone for the compliments on the announcements and invites. We both liked the idea of having a postcard as an announcement
                  to stick with the destination theme for our wedding. I can't wait to see how they look when they get here.

#9 tvt

tvt
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,812 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 03:59 PM

Wow, nice work! They are so perfect for a DW! Love the price too!

#10 BayBug

BayBug
                    • 852 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 05:25 PM

I love your postcard. I think it is so cute and goes with the wedding. :) I hope your guests appreciate all the hard work you put into it.
                      Angie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users