Need Help Finding Jewelry

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 HotTamale

• 304 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 12:18 PM

Hello ladies.

I'm searching high and low for my jewelry and have no luck.

Would like chunky turquoise choker style necklace that has a rustic feel and chunky turquoise bracelet. I'm also looking for turquoise or red coral chandelier earrings.

Any suggestions where I should look? Thanks in advance.

#2 HotTamale

• 304 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 12:29 PM

I have, and it's taking me days to search through all of the postings on both,even when trying to narrow the selection.

So if anyone has favorite sellers that are willing to share, I would certainly appreciate the information.

#3 weddingchick

• 1,052 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 12:38 PM

try carolee. It's sold in a lot of store fronts and online. Also on carolee.com

Here's the link to turquoise items. Good luck!

Pearl Jewelry, Bridal Jewelry, Sterling Silver at Carolee

#4 IslamoradaBride

• 459 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 03:22 PM

I bought my wedding earrings from Etsy seller Click the image to open in full size.

#5 Susanandmo

• 698 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 03:41 PM

Have yout tried Macy's, Penney's or Norsdstroms (SP)? The ones located here in Vegas had tons of jewls like the ones you are looking for and on sale...

#6 deefalvey

• 521 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 03:45 PM

I tracked down a vendor that made some jewelry that I saw on Rich Bride Poor Bride. Here is the website of some of her things. I told her what I wanted and she did a fabulous job making it for me!

She is in Canada, so all pricing is in Canadian $$ and she will ship to the US, no problem.

I am at work right now and I can post pics later. She made my wedding necklace and bracelet and then she also sent me another necklace as a gift - we discussed her doing my BM necklaces and I think it was to push me in that direction. BM's are going to decide this weekend if those are what they want.
              Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

#7 Destination Scout

Destination Scout
              • 600 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 05:11 PM

I don't know what your price range is, but I like TURQUOISE JEWELRY - Turquoise Necklaces, Earrings & Rings- NOVICA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users