Sign in to follow this  
HotTamale

Need Help Finding Jewelry

Hello ladies.

I'm searching high and low for my jewelry and have no luck.

Would like chunky turquoise choker style necklace that has a rustic feel and chunky turquoise bracelet. I'm also looking for turquoise or red coral chandelier earrings.

Any suggestions where I should look? Thanks in advance.

XO

I have, and it's taking me days to search through all of the postings on both,even when trying to narrow the selection.

So if anyone has favorite sellers that are willing to share, I would certainly appreciate the information.

Thanks

I bought my wedding earrings from Etsy seller lizix26. They are very simple and pretty. I needed something to go with an heirloom necklace and a lot of the pieces have a vintage flair if you like that.

Click the image to open in full size.

Have yout tried Macy's, Penney's or Norsdstroms (SP)? The ones located here in Vegas had tons of jewls like the ones you are looking for and on sale...

I tracked down a vendor that made some jewelry that I saw on Rich Bride Poor Bride. Here is the website of some of her things. I told her what I wanted and she did a fabulous job making it for me!

glamjulz

She is in Canada, so all pricing is in Canadian $$ and she will ship to the US, no problem.

I am at work right now and I can post pics later. She made my wedding necklace and bracelet and then she also sent me another necklace as a gift - we discussed her doing my BM necklaces and I think it was to push me in that direction. BM's are going to decide this weekend if those are what they want.