Photo

OMG It's SNOWING!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
  • 2,777 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 02:52 PM

OMG i woke up and it was snowing here too!!!! I love snow, in the winter!!! I live in MT of course I love snow and the slopes, but i'm soooooo freaking ready for summer and it was 80 degrees last week!!!! It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't that hot already

#22 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 28 April 2009 - 03:03 PM

wow its still snowing? Come on down to DC its been really hot and humid! Oh and Canada girls it took me a minute to realize that 27 degrees meant 27c not farenheit. 27 degrees here in the states would be freezing, literally.
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#23 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
    • 2,777 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 03:25 PM

LOL Christine! I live so close to the border i didn't even think twice about it! I personally think its retarded and the US should get it together and switch to metric!

#24 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
      • 5,649 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 03:27 PM

Stachr - Aww that sucks! Sorry to hear that!

Christine - lol! You probably thought we sounded insane for a minute there

Jacilynda - Meh, I don't particularly care for metric measurements generally...I wouldn't mind being on the imperial system with the US haha.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users