Sign in to follow this  
~*Kathy*~

OMG It's SNOWING!

WTF?! It is snowing as we speak. Seriously, it is practically May!!! Will the madness never end here in Alberta? I am so f'in sick of looking at this snow, I am going crazy here!

Sorry, had to get that off of my chest! censored.gif

Tell me about it it's actually pathetic! I start outdoor soccer next week and the weatherman is saying it's going to be about a month before the ground thaws...how sad!

Umm it snowed 6 inches last night and this morning in Denver, then 11 am sun came out and it is now 50 degrees and all is melted!

Nuts!!

OMG, we are having the exact opposite problem here, it's 90 something degrees out here and so hot that I can't even move and am still sweating just sitting on my couch. It should NOT be that hot in April/May!

So I feel your pain, but in the exact opposite direction!

Erika - Crazy! It's kind of like that here too but not six inches of snow..wow!

Carly - awww that sucks too, I guess there's just no happy mediums these days haha.

omg BrideToBe2010, I am so very jealous right now! lol It has been snowing and sunny on and off all day today, it's so freakin' annoying haha! I loathe winter and everything that comes along with it!

Yeah, by this time I am sick of winter too!!!!! I love the sunshine and warm weather and wish this 27 degrees was here to say. Back to rain tomorrow though ....and only 15..... better than snow though!!!! :)