Photo

Deadly swine flu virus in Mexico

• Please log in to reply
1047 replies to this topic

#831 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
  • 2,777 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 05:06 PM

I believe a fever in an adult is considered 100 Fahrenheit or above, or 37.8 celcius.

andi 36 celcius is about 96.8 fahrenheit

#832 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
    • 2,777 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 05:12 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Jacilynda
      I believe a fever in an adult is considered 100 Fahrenheit or above, or 37.8 celcius.

andi 36 celcius is about 96.8 fahrenheit

Here it is girls in bold:
      CDC H1N1 Flu | Interim Guidance for Screening for Swine-Origin Influenza A (H1N1) by State and Local Health Departments, Hospitals, and Clinicians in Regions with Few or no Reported Cases of Swine Influenza A (H1N1)

#833 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
      • VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 05:45 PM

oooh, thank you thank you thank YOU for that!!! :) My temps never seem to go above 99.9, and like I said are generally in the mid 99 range.

Pass some of that anti-swine wine!!!!

Oh, and mummer - GOOOOOOD LUCK to YOU!!!! Sorry you're dealing with this Anti-swine wine should help some...

~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#834 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
        • VIP Member
        • 4,791 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 06:00 PM

Oh and you know what - if push comes to shove, I can just not take my Thyroid medicine that day or until after I get home... that will keep my temp low. And then if I did have a temp over 100, maybe I should be worried!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
          "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#835 jocelyn fotiadis

jocelyn fotiadis
          • 2 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 06:12 PM

I am getting married on may 9th at Velas Vallarta, and we were moving fwd, but I just found out Continental cut 50% of their flights leaving PV because the planes were empty. We all are stranded in Mexico for 3 days!!! Anyone else having this issue, and if so what was your resolution?

#836 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
            • VIP Member
            • 4,791 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 06:19 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by jocelyn fotiadis
              I am getting married on may 9th at Velas Vallarta, and we were moving fwd, but I just found out Continental cut 50% of their flights leaving PV because the planes were empty. We all are stranded in Mexico for 3 days!!! Anyone else having this issue, and if so what was your resolution?
              I've obviously not yet experienced anything like this... curious to hear the answers! We're supposed to come back May 27th, stay one night back home in Dallas, then leave the next day May 28th for our HM in Jamaica. Hmmmm.... not sure! I'm gonna email my Jamaica TA and see what might happen if that's the case...

~ Jaime & Martin ~
              "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

#837 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
              • VIP Member
              • 4,791 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 06:23 PM

Oh, also - doesn't travel insurance cover some or all of your hotel expense if you are delayed due to canceled flights??

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

#838 Blkatz

Blkatz
                • 1,025 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 06:27 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by jocelyn fotiadis
                  We just confirmed our flights for tomorrow but we were very nervous for the same reason. US air is also cutting flights for the same reason

#839 JoLo908

JoLo908
                  • 889 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 07:51 PM

Continental cut down flights and we don't leave for our wedding until June 24th!! They have all of our guests bumped to different flights for both the departure and return as well! I think they are cutting down the amount of flights per day because of the extreme amount of cancellations... I'm telling you, now is the time to book a vacation to Mexico!!! Good rates and all...

#840 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 12,151 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 08:52 PM

confirmed case of swine flu in pennsylvania ... might as well go to mexico!

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users