• Please log in to reply
1047 replies to this topic

#731 jmiranda

jmiranda
  • 697 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 06:00 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by daisy14
    You seem to have missed the part about this being a serious illness. If people do not want to risk getting sick that is their business and I don't think anyone is being "silly" or "B!tchy" because they are taking the proper precautions. Who are you to judge?
    Maybe if you would read why she is calling her SIL B!thcy then you would know the story but dont be coming on the forum and attacking other members. Get your facts straight!

#732 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
    • 1,681 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 06:01 PM

Well, I do know my SIL and Jaime can say whatever she wants. She isn't judging.

#733 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,151 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 06:02 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by tylersgirl
        Well, I do know my SIL and Jaime can say whatever she wants. She isn't judging.
        heehee!

#734 daisy14

daisy14
        • 7 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 06:03 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by mummergirl
          as a noob, you're not aware of the relationship jaimelynne and tylersgirl have already established with each other. jaime wouldn't just go randomly calling someone's SIL "b!tchy," and she was also just saying if/when this all turns out to be nothing serious later, won't they THEN feel silly? honestly i think you read a little too much into it. let's calm down and breathe.

also, we're all fairly certain this swine flu isn't nearly as serious as the media has made it out to be. i for one, hope we are correct.
          Point taken, though I don't think that a public forum is the best place to be calling anyone b!tchy.

#735 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
          • 1,681 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 06:05 PM

She can call her Bitchy if she wants....She is my SIL and she can say that..Jaime was talking to me, not you.

#736 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 12,151 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 06:07 PM

Quote:
              Point taken, though I don't think that a public forum is the best place to be calling anyone b!tchy.
              probably not! however, i thank god i have a place (this forum!) where i *can* vent to people who understand me, and what i have to go through, as a destination bride ... especially amidst all the stress associated with this flu!

go ahead, anonymously (yet publicly) call someone in your life a b!tch ... it feels good to get it off your chest, i promise! LOL

#737 daisy14

daisy14
              • 7 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 06:10 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by tylersgirl
                She can call her Bitchy if she wants....She is my SIL and she can say that..Jaime was talking to me, not you.
                Sorry for getting you all riled up. Maybe its a good thing that your SIL doesn't want to come to the wedding if she's that bad - that's one way of looking at it. See there's a bright side to everything.

#738 jmiranda

jmiranda
                • 697 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 06:13 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by mummergirl
                  probably not! however, i thank god i have a place (this forum!) where i *can* vent to people who understand me, and what i have to go through, as a destination bride ... especially amidst all the stress associated with this flu!

go ahead, anonymously (yet publicly) call someone in your life a b!tch ... it feels good to get it off your chest, i promise! LOL

LOL your so funny!

#739 Alyssa

Alyssa
                  • 11,793 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 06:13 PM

Quote:
                    Sorry for getting you all riled up. Maybe its a good thing that your SIL doesn't want to come to the wedding if she's that bad - that's one way of looking at it. See there's a bright side to everything.
                    hi Daisy,

this is quite a sensitive subject - i am glad you girls all settled this and understand where everyone is coming from!

:)
                    Alyssa

#740 Sensatori Bride

Sensatori Bride
                    • 229 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 06:19 PM

You guys all of my wedding guests have bailed on me!! We already were having a small group and now no one wants to go. My mom and dad will be there and our very expensive photographer but no one else! I am sooo hurt. I have definitely learned a lot about people who I thought were my friends.

My mom has a friend that works for the CDC here in Atlanta and this guy said that my wedding in not an "essential" reason to travel to Mexico. WTF
                      Mesita and Durante
                      June 18, 2009
                      Excellence Playa Mujeres

My wedding review:http://bestdestinati....032#post857892My wedding pro slideshow:http://www.keithcephus.com/mesitahttp://www.ezticker.......!/ticker.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users