• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#51 marryinghimagain

marryinghimagain
  • 479 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 12:18 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by claire.cw.watson
    Think im stupid, just joined the site, what does OOT stand for? I can guess what they are, just dont know the abbreviation. sorry.

One thing I'm planning on taking are Wish Lanterns. Not sure if anyone has posted about them on here.

Basically they are paper lanterns. You guests whisper or write a wish in them, then you set alight the little burner in the middle and they float away like little hot air balloons of light. Look really pretty at night. Going to take about 40(one for each guest), so should look good.
    OOT= Out of Town

#52 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
    • 2,777 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 12:54 AM

For our OOT I have:

puzzle books
      hand sanitizer (swine addition :) )
      koozies
      beach mats
      battery operated fans
      playing cards
      coloring books
      mexican wedding cookies
      beach balls
      frisbees
      spanish books
      first aid kits
      and welcome books

We didn't do lotions, candles, lip balm, sunscreen, etc just cause in my opinion you're going to the beach for a week why wouldn't you bring sunscreen?? I just bought stuff that I really thought our group would use and nothing else!

#53 claire.cw.watson

claire.cw.watson
      • 55 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 01:00 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by marryinghimagain
        OOT= Out of Town
        Ah ah! Im now in the know! Thank you!x

#54 rach220

rach220
        • 532 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 01:27 AM

I think all we will have in terms of decorations is paper lanterns for our cocktail hour. But we may not even have those since I haven't purchased them yet and I'm not sure if I really need them. Originally our cocktail hour was going to be our "reception"...we were doing it after dinner for 2 hours. BUT we just cut it back to an hour due to finances.

There's only 17 guests coming with us, so we don't need a private reception or anything like that. I don't even think I'm going to have enough room for everything I have to bring down as it is...

I'm bringing:

10 welcome bags and all the items (at least a full large suitcase itself)
          bouquets and bouts
          flower girl bucket
          programs
          My 2 dresses, FI's 2 suits (we're doing our TTD before the wedding so had to get 2 outfits!)

I guess it could be worse...but it's a lot for me!

Married July 16, 2009
          Aventura Cove Palace Resort
          Riviera Maya, Mexico

photo by Misti Douglas

#55 MrsWWhite

MrsWWhite
          • 159 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 07:35 PM

Lo

Thanks for that link! Heres my list: Ceremony: -rose petals -guest book and pen -rose balls and shepard hooks for aisle Click the image to open in full size. -tulle for the gazebo area -raffia fans and programs Reception Dinner: -low rose centerpieces Click the image to open in full size. -rose petals -table runners -menu cards in wedding colors

ve the kissing balls they are cute

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users