Photo

Bringing Your own Chmapagne Flutes to Dreams

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 02:39 PM

Okay my really good friend Claudia bought us Tiffany & Co. champagne flutes for our wedding toast. I woud like to take them with me but I'm worried they will break on plane so I was wondering if Dreams offers the couples champagne flutes for the toast?

#2 budgetjamaicabride

budgetjamaicabride
    • 516 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 02:51 PM

I don't know about the offer at Dreams, but I would NOT bring tiffany flutes with you. If they break or get misplaced, you would be heart broken. Are you having an AHR? Could you use them then?

#3 marise

marise
      • 179 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 01:53 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
        Okay my really good friend Claudia bought us Tiffany & Co. champagne flutes for our wedding toast. I woud like to take them with me but I'm worried they will break on plane so I was wondering if Dreams offers the couples champagne flutes for the toast?
        OMG Michelle, I have been looking for champagne flutes for my toast but I haven't been able to find any that I loved until I read your message! I went on the tiffany website and fell in love with a certain one! Thanks!!!

#4 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
        • 1,326 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 06:50 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by marise
          OMG Michelle, I have been looking for champagne flutes for my toast but I haven't been able to find any that I loved until I read your message! I went on the tiffany website and fell in love with a certain one! Thanks!!!
          Yes aren't they beautiful? I also got a cake server from Tiffany & Co. and I'm ready to buy matching cake knife . The knife and server, I will take with me to Cabo for sure!

#5 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,047 posts
          • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
          • LocationToronto

Posted 16 April 2009 - 10:55 AM

Dreams does offer champagne flutes for the toast, plus all your guests etc... any time that you order champagne it comes in glass flutes. We didn't bring our own down and it was fine. We drank champagne every day for 2 weeks too lol you can see the pics of us toasting when we entered the reception with them in my review

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users