Sign in to follow this  
CherylMc

Newbie :)

Hello everyone

Congratulations to each and everyone of you ! Were getting married !!!!!

Well I am new on here and need some advise and help. We got engaged in December and have been together for almost 7 years! I cant wait to marry Mark.

We will be getting married January 2010. I have not picked a date yet as we are waiting to see where we go. That is another question...how do you pick a date - when your away for a week? Do you put the week on your invitations or a day?

We are looking at getting married in the Mayan Riviera or Jamaica.

We have emailed a few travel agents and if you can refer anyone that would be amazing. The ones we spoke to are telling me they cant get prices for January yet?? But I want to get this started - I am sure you all feel anxious at some point eh?

So the other question is - how much $ is too much$ for guest.

Are the weddings included? Photography - included? are they good? What about hair and make up??feedback.gif

So as you can see I need some advise so I can get my wedding invitations done - but need a location first.

I cant wait to hear from you all and point me in the right direction - I feel like I am in circles right now.

Thank you all so much

have a great day!

smile03.gif

Hello there! Congrats and welcome to the forum. There is so much information here...you should be able to get the answer to hopefully all your questions!

Hi Cheryl! welcome4.gif to the forum! Good Luck with your planning! I know you have a million questions right now but there is so much information on this site, you will be at ease in no time!