Look fantastic!!!

Nicola & Mark
    16th June 2010
    Riu Montego Bay - Jamaica

#42 KimmyD

KimmyD
    • 351 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 05:13 PM

I Love the colors you picked. They are really beautiful.
      http://global.thekno...rs/tt4304d.aspx
      28 Booked + Bride & Groom
      78 Room Nights!

#43 becks1581

becks1581
      • 477 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 01:27 AM

These are such great invitations...classy and beachy. I love the raffia ribbon!

#44 DWbridetobe

DWbridetobe
        • 914 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 12:21 AM

Those look wonderful. Your guests will love them!

#45 Kates2425

Kates2425
          • 8 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 09:50 AM

Does anyone here have a way to reach Sarah (sproullie designs) other than email? I have tried to email her on 3 separate occassions and have not received any response. She received our deposit over 2 weeks ago and I have not received a first draft or any word back from her and am getting worried. I don't mean to be anal- but when you email someone you are paying to do something for you- you expect a response? I'm more than a little disappointed, especially after finding her services through this forum and hearing so many good reviews.

#46 TheFutureMrs.Sears

TheFutureMrs.Sears
            • 734 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 10:16 AM

Sarah always does amazing work!
              http://global.thekno...rs/tt44496.aspx

52 booked + The Bride and Groom!!!
              http://i69.photobuck....s/DSC02673.jpgMe and my Bridesmaids at my Bachelorette Party on a Roof Top with Manhattan in the background.

#47 Bpink62581

Bpink62581
              • 210 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 11:16 AM

Your invitations are AMAZING! So pretty and very classy looking!

#48 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 06:02 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Kates2425
                  Does anyone here have a way to reach Sarah (sproullie designs) other than email? I have tried to email her on 3 separate occassions and have not received any response. She received our deposit over 2 weeks ago and I have not received a first draft or any word back from her and am getting worried. I don't mean to be anal- but when you email someone you are paying to do something for you- you expect a response? I'm more than a little disappointed, especially after finding her services through this forum and hearing so many good reviews.
                  have you tried contacting her via this forum (sending her a PM)?

#49 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 6,996 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 06:21 PM

Quote:
                    I've responded to you here: http://bestdestinati....ml#post1292992

and here: http://bestdestinati....-vendor-59021/

I guess I'm at a loss for what else to say! I think my previous responses are sufficient :)

#50 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                    • 11,659 posts
                    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 14 May 2010 - 12:49 AM

Quote:
                    instead of randomly posting in threads throughout the forum why don't you just pm her. it seems like the obvious thing to do. we get sometimes 5000 posts a day on the forum. do you think that she is reading them all to see if someone is trying to contact her?

it is frustrating when people get pissy over a vendor when part of the problem may be their action or inaction.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users